Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goldrush's Performance At MFGC2008
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Pages: 1, 2
goldrush

Well the results are coming fast and furious as bro Desireless is working his socks up to deliver instant update of what is going on at Eastpoint mall.

Ok at this point of time,how is my fish performing?

A01 that is ranchu metallic:My fish no 144 .I pass the first round and still in contention in round 2....so I will finish top 5 at least.......cheah bah good_very.gif

A02 black ranchu:My fish no 157.I''m into top 5......Yeah give me a clap

A03 ranchu open(That's my calico):My fish no 167 will clinch at least a top four if the figure on LIVESCORE rusure.gif doesnt deceive me..........................................give me a standing ovation for my ranchus!!!!!!!!
RBT
Well done doc well done...very happy for you. good_very.gif good_very.gif good_very.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif
goldrush
As for ryukin B09(short tailed>16cm),my fish no:97is still very much in contention at round 2....so I should finish minimum a creditable 6 happydance1.gif happydance1.gif happydance1.gif

The other two fishes no 90 and 99 did not make it pass the first round

But I want to sing MAJULAH SINGAPURA leh.............................. wink.gif
bekko
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
top_view_ranchu
Congratulations Doc! good_very.gif rofl.gif salute.gif champion.gif cheers.gif
Hard work paid off!
n-bie
Jia U Jia U Doc, shiok.gif
you are the champion good_very.gif
goldrush
OMG..........THIS IS GREAT TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

144 IS EITHER CHAMPION OR NOTHING

157 GOT JUST 33% TO BE CHAMPION

167 GOT 50/50 TO BE EITHER NO BODY OR THE NEXT CAT A OPEN CLASS IDOL

sweatingbullets.gif

goldrush
Is this ryukin going to be champion or is she going home.........................???????

IPB Image
goldrush
Or is this dark horse 144 going to cause a major upset in the 2008 MFGC!!!!!!!!!

IPB Image

goldrush
What about this DARK KNIGHT? Is he good enough to be champion in my DARKEST HOUR now??????

IPB Image
n-bie
Namo namo, pray for u Doc.

I like your Ranchu tail tuck very much.

goooooood luck . good_very.gif
goldrush
I'm not even sure is this the calico they pick to be the next open ranchu class A champion?

IPB Image

Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh somebody call the AMBULANCE
n-bie
CONGRATSSSSSSSS DOC, No Need ambulance now

Calico got number 1 champion.gif
You are the champion.
good_very.gif

I still remember Ang kong nong and Or lulu, or better is Ang Kong Kong and Or Tiam Tiam.
He3
desireless
Congrats Doc...

You won the champion for Ranchu Open.
domho7
QUOTE(n-bie @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 5:53 pm) *

Namo namo, pray for u Doc.

I like your Ranchu tail tuck very much.

goooooood luck . good_very.gif

This is the fish that caught my EYE. KNN si bei swee. If up for sale let me know ah.
KNN damn song!! good_very.gif good_very.gif
goldrush
QUICK CPR......AM I SEEING THING

167 WON FIRST IN THE RANCHU OPEN CLASS !!!!!!!!!

HIP HIP HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 CHEERS FOR DOC!!!OK partytime2.gif sstar.gif sstar.gif
goldrush
GAM SIA GAM SIA EVERYBODY WHO HAVE CONTINUALLY SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT COMPETITION. LOVE YOU ALL hi.gif
domho7
QUOTE(goldrush @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 6:25 pm) *

QUICK CPR......AM I SEEING THING
167 WON FIRST IN THE RANCHU OPEN CLASS !!!!!!!!!
HIP HIP HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

3 CHEERS FOR DOC!!!OK partytime2.gif sstar.gif sstar.gif

KNN this weekend HOTTEST fcukING 4D NOS:

domho7
QUOTE(goldrush @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 6:30 pm) *

GAM SIA GAM SIA EVERYBODY WHO HAVE CONTINUALLY SUPPORTED ME THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT COMPETITION. LOVE YOU ALL hi.gif

KNN doc I haven play RANCHU for few yrs, but the moment I saw that one, I LOVE IT.
KNN congrats ah!! good_very.gif
CP
Hey I just got back from KL and this is the first thread that I read. Congrat bro ! good_very.gif
domho7
QUOTE(CP @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 6:43 pm) *

Hey I just got back from KL and this is the first thread that I read. Congrat bro ! good_very.gif

Eh CP nong nong time no read RG, today I stepped into EAST PT, than sat down chat w Desire, saw the Calico Ranchu, I told him this one TOK KONG & lively!! good_very.gif
CP
Eh Tua Ki Dom I have yet to meet you in person. Will you be there Sat afternoon? I'll be there the whole afternoon. yes.gif
LASERGUY
Congratulation, Doc good_very.gif .
domho7
QUOTE(domho7 @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 6:46 pm) *

Eh CP nong nong time no read RG, today I stepped into EAST PT, than sat down chat w Desire, saw the Calico Ranchu, I told him this one TOK KONG & lively!! good_very.gif

Yo CP, weekends very hard to play!!! Must accompany Empress.
Dun wolly, next time I bring 2ft Ranchu for competition HA! HA! HA! Si bei SONG!! good_very.gif
Noidea
QUOTE(goldrush @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 5:56 pm) *

I'm not even sure is this the calico they pick to be the next open ranchu class A champion?

Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh somebody call the AMBULANCE

Is this your 167. Anyway, congratulation to you.
RBT
WAHHHH SO HAPPY FOR YOU DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

(ps Doc i dont know much about these classes thingy...hope to meet up and if i blur blur dont get angry hor!)
Kinder
cheer.gif So Happy For You Doc cheer.gif

Keep up the good work.........AND

oranda.gif Calico Rules oranda.gif

Cant wait for the snaps....so we all can set and gathering.gif

Kinder
goldrush
QUOTE(domho7 @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 6:34 pm) *

KNN doc I haven play RANCHU for few yrs, but the moment I saw that one, I LOVE IT.
KNN congrats ah!! good_very.gif

hi.gif
thank you for your support
LASERGUY
Congratulation to Desireless also for winning the Cat B Crown Pearl 3rd and my rare goldfish.
goldrush
QUOTE(CP @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 6:43 pm) *

Remember? You picked three possible winners BLACK,CALICO AND RED/WHITE........All came in within top 5 spots.You got good eyes bro good_very.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 7:00 pm) *

Congratulation, Doc good_very.gif .

Thank you peace.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(Noidea @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 7:22 pm) *

Is this your 167. Anyway, congratulation to you.

Yes and thank you
RBT
Also not forgetting you Bro desireless....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!So happy for my fellow kakis here.
goldrush
QUOTE(desireless @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 5:59 pm) *

Congrats Doc...

You won the champion for Ranchu Open.

Thank you.You too nice work for RG and dutifully rewarded with a win through your elusive pearl and a rare specimen as well good_very.gif
goldrush
Ok got togo now .For those bros I'm unable to personally thank you,my most sincere apology and see you in the next few days
small_ranchu
Congratulationssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

KokiBali
Congrats Doc & Bro Desireless clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
.... and thanks for the live update, I can feel the suspense duel.gif

Rgds,
William
desireless
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 8:36 pm) *

Congratulation to Desireless also for winning the Cat B Crown Pearl 3rd and my rare goldfish.

QUOTE(RBT @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 8:41 pm) *

Also not forgetting you Bro desireless....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!So happy for my fellow kakis here.

QUOTE(KokiBali @ Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:37 am) *

Rgds,
William

Thank you bros. The overall quality was very high so I wasn't keeping my hopes high. Simply lucky...
ranchu8
wow, this live update must have been exciting and full of suspense for all participants. Well done and congrats for this huge success, creating a lot of buzz smile.gif is this the first time done in the world for goldfish competition? smile.gif

and must really congratulate Desireless and Goldrush good_very.gif
thomas_n
Congratulations Doc!

Congratulations Desireless!
lim_kheng_lip
Congrat Dr Goldrush,

Saw your champ in action last nite. This piece of calico is magnificent. Congrats. Congrats.
goldrush
QUOTE(small_ranchu @ Thu, 25 Sep 2008 9:42 pm) *

Congratulationssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Thank you
goldrush
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:37 am) *

Rgds,
William

Yes indeed the suspense was immeasurable.Even with 2nd and 3rd fish declared at about 6pm,it was either champ or nothing for me in four categories.Although only one got the coveted prize,I am quite please of the others which made themselves among the top fishes in their respective classes in the competition rolleyes.gif

Thank you for watching wink.gif
shimark
Congrats Doc Goldrush, you the best good_very.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(ranchu8 @ Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:58 am) *

wow, this live update must have been exciting and full of suspense for all participants. Well done and congrats for this huge success, creating a lot of buzz smile.gif is this the first time done in the world for goldfish competition? smile.gif

and must really congratulate Desireless and Goldrush good_very.gif

First time F1 inaugural night race this week,we must also come up with something first....not sure if this is first in this world though but certainly a novel way to present not just for our participants but for our oversea viewers as well... giving all a LIVE telecast of the result.

Thak you
goldrush
QUOTE(thomas_n @ Fri, 26 Sep 2008 1:37 am) *

Congratulations Doc!

Thank you
n-bie
Congrats for Doc !
Congrats for Bro Desireless !

Hurayyyy shiok.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(thomas_n @ Fri, 26 Sep 2008 1:37 am) *

Congratulations Doc!

Thank you
goldrush
QUOTE(lim_kheng_lip @ Fri, 26 Sep 2008 8:40 am) *

Congrat Dr Goldrush,

Saw your champ in action last nite. This piece of calico is magnificent. Congrats. Congrats.

Glad you like it.Hope it is still as lively as before ....just like most of my fishes there blush.gif

Hope to meet up with you soon
goldrush
QUOTE(shimark @ Fri, 26 Sep 2008 9:40 am) *

Congrats Doc Goldrush, you the best good_very.gif

Thank you.There are still others at the MFGC better than the best biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.