Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MFGC2008 Pictures and Video Clips
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Pages: 1, 2
goldrush
Halo all

Sorry for the delay in posting about MFGC as the competition is still on going and our schedules are simply too tight and hectic.Neverthless I manage to squeeze in some time and took some video clips of the winners which I intend to upload here for your viewing pleasure, while cp as usual has gracefully accepted the invitation to back me up with some static photography.Bear with us for the untidy snippets as uploading of the files may not coincide beautifully as required. blush.gif

So sit tight as we unveil some of these beauties in this years competition

goldrush
goldrush
goldrush

goldrush

goldrush

goldrush

goldrush
Bear with me as it may take several hours to a few days to complete as there are some......

60 over clips!!!!!
sweatingbullets.gif sweatingbullets.gif sweatingbullets.gif

Let's continue

goldrush
goldrush
goldrush
goldrush

Arguably one of the weirdest,rarest,cutest fine specimen of the compe good_very.gif

goldrush

goldrush
Here's more .....anybody kind enough to get my dinner? eat.gif eat.gif

CP
You finish the videos first.......

I'll do the static pics after the F1 qualifying,,,,,,,,,,,,,, biggrin.gif
goldrush
I may not be able to finish tonight.Please do come in along the way.....if you sense I already knock off faint.gif

Here's my very own CHAMPION happydance1.gif 9 months of hard work did not go to waste......

goldrush
one of the most solid dragoneye I have seen with such strong and solid contrasting hue beg2.gif

goldrush
goldrush
A triple winner ,a rare dragon eye winner clinching the best color award,best n its class andover allGRAND CHAMPION beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif

CP
OK, first F1 night race qualifying over, Massa on pole. Opened a bottle of nice cold "Erdinger" dark wheat beer to accompany me putting up the static pics. beer1.gif

Shots from the venue Eastpoint Shopping Centre:
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
The beautifully designed trophies...............

IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
And, pics of the fishes, in random order.

IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
Bedtime............. nap1.gif nap1.gif nap1.gif

To be continued tomorrow.
goldrush
Ok this is the final one before I retire for the night

Good night hi.gif
goldrush

Good mornin.Let's resume with this Junior champion

goldrush
goldrush
goldrush
CP
Continuing where I left off............

IPB Image

CP
IPB Image

CP
Our Doc's prize winning entree; took months of preparation.........
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
This , in my opinion, is the most majestic piece in the show. The sheer large spread of the tail holding up in the shape of a butterfly when viewed from the rear. Massive tail holding up beatifully, not torn in any part and without red streaks; and with well defined colours all along the tail. Certainly takes a master to develop and maintain.A must see while at the show; it is a pity I do not have a shot of its butt............
IPB Image

Here's how a 'butterfly tail' looked like......
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
Here is another one of my favourite......ultra strong contrasting colours. It deserves two pics in this thread.
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image

CP
IPB Image
IPB Image
CP
This is the biggest goldfish that I have seen in my entire life. Almost one feet in length and depth. Imagine a volleyball submerged in the tank. beg2.gif
Was informed that it was raised in a 20 tonne pond together with only a few other ryukins.

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.