RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush

Immerse in a sea of white
Only a small island of red in sight
Nevertheless a wonderful ryukin
A male that one day may become king
The edge of its colours are precisionly cut
Only its tail for now is unable to cover its butt
Do you think it's a ryukin with a potential?
Or perhaps its growth you believe that could be exponential ......

IPB ImageIPB Image

Not convinced,here is a video for your study sweatingbullets.gif

CP
Potoential for.....................what? Aquarama 2009 ? unsure.gif

Shape and colour looks good, but SIZE matters if it were to compete in MFGC or Aquarama in the Ryukin category. Time to give up your kois and raise this piece in the koi pond? rolleyes.gif
top_view_ranchu
Yeah Doc,
Agree with Ah Lau, and with the help of some KFC(the way your fish is staring at it) will sure help on it's size! tongue.gif
CP
Eh David,

Tommorow PSLE maths.........not tutoring your kid? unsure.gif Still got time to scrutinise and make out KFC bucket?? rusure.gif
d_golem
Wah lau if this kind of fish turns up in my pathetic LFS, I snap up straight away. No fish this quality ever turns up on these barrens West Australian shores.

However, back on a serious note, perhaps the left lower caudal is slightly higher than the right one? A minor imbalance perhaps, but should cost you big in Aquarama, no?
goldrush
QUOTE(top_view_ranchu @ Sun, 05 Oct 2008 9:33 pm) *

Yeah Doc,
Agree with Ah Lau, and with the help of some KFC(the way your fish is staring at it) will sure help on it's size! tongue.gif

Speaking of KFC,the bucket which they offer for their family size meal house the auto feeder nicely,so don't discard them away.They are quite durable against the rain and the sun and wats more as you say it :it may entice the bugger to eat more.Time to change slogan to...........

FIN(WITHOUT THE GER)LICKIN GOOD
goldrush
QUOTE(CP @ Sun, 05 Oct 2008 5:05 pm) *

Potoential for.....................what? Aquarama 2009 ? unsure.gif

With the PSLE just under way perhaps let me answer the question on potential in relation to physics(which I happened to come across while revising with my daughter)

Now in Physics,we are taught

POTENTIAL ENERGY IE

P.E.=mgh

where m=mass,g = gravitational force and h =height

Correctt?

Now in fish context,similarly we can derive a equation with respect to POTENTIAL

Now there will be no change to the equation

Thus

P.E.=M.G.H.
still holds

but the abbreviation becomes.........

P.E.=POTENTIAL to EXHIBIT
M=MASS
G=GIRTH
H=HEIGHT

So from the above ,a fish with a potential to exhibit must have mass,girth and height to achieve something in any given competition.

smart.gif smart.gif smart.gif

goldrush
QUOTE(d_golem @ Mon, 06 Oct 2008 8:00 am) *

Wah lau if this kind of fish turns up in my pathetic LFS, I snap up straight away. No fish this quality ever turns up on these barrens West Australian shores.

However, back on a serious note, perhaps the left lower caudal is slightly higher than the right one? A minor imbalance perhaps, but should cost you big in Aquarama, no?

hi.gif

Aquarama is a BIG INTERNATIONAL SHOW ,so for a fish to win must be near perfect to stand a chance wacko.gif This is not one of them longpia.gif
LASERGUY
QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 06 Oct 2008 11:09 am) *

hi.gif

Aquarama is a BIG INTERNATIONAL SHOW ,so for a fish to win must be near perfect to stand a chance wacko.gif This is not one of them longpia.gif

This one definitely got chance.... overall a much better fish, more balanced, better body and tail.
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.ph...ost&p=57100
top_view_ranchu
QUOTE(CP @ Sun, 05 Oct 2008 11:33 pm) *

Eh David,

Tommorow PSLE maths.........not tutoring your kid? unsure.gif Still got time to scrutinise and make out KFC bucket?? rusure.gif

Wa, Lau eh. I took PSLE last year liao. Mention the tuitoring also feel like puking! puke.gif
Will sit paper again 2 years down the road. Time being let Doctor enjoy the sai kang. biggrin.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Mon, 06 Oct 2008 12:29 pm) *

This one definitely got chance.... overall a much better fish, more balanced, better body and tail.
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.ph...ost&p=57100

wah Quek thanks for the appreciation good_very.gif See if I can grow him further rolleyes.gif
LASERGUY
QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 06 Oct 2008 6:54 pm) *

wah Quek thanks for the appreciation good_very.gif See if I can grow him further rolleyes.gif

Your red ryukin that I have mentioned will still improve further.

Whereas this red/white, especially looking at the proportion of the head/eyes/body, I seriously doubt that it can be further improved. It might grow bigger but overall shape will remain.

Unless, being the DOC of the forum, you can prove me wrong.... shiok.gif

ryukin010708002.jpg

ryukinranchu051008004_1.jpg
white horse T1
doc

never chiong mainland nowadays,

got some potential but expensive leh. sad.gif

unfortunately i give up ryukin cat already. oranda my new favourite nowadays

churico4ever
Hi Doc, Your Ryukin is not bad... Hope the little black lines on the tail will disappear to make it only red and white, Aquarama is still far away, it will still change to better...
Believe in your fish hehehehe

Rico
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.