Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting New Svr Collection
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldfishpassion
Hi All,

Since i was busy with my life for a whole year and moving to my new place.
I am getting 9 SVR as show in picture.
They're about 1.5-2". This will challenging on raising them.....
Comments are welcome...

Fish#1
IPB Image

Fish#2
IPB Image

Fish#3
IPB Image
goldfishpassion
Fish#4
IPB Image

Fish#5
IPB Image

Fish#6
IPB Image

Fish#7
IPB Image

Fish#8
IPB Image

Fish#9
IPB Image
Pooky
Me likey! I'm sure with your help these ranchu will grow to their potential.
small_ranchu
Beautiful fish... smile.gif
n-bie
Wow, Bro GFPassion you have a batch of very nice SVR. Nice curve, good body shape, nice tail tuck and promising head. Groom them well and keep us update to drool on them.

cheers.
goldfishpassion
After i quarantine all fish im getting. First thing, i have to eliminate lemon head on these ranchu....
Not sure if it because of the way my supplier take a picture or fish are lemon head
LASERGUY
Nice fishes.
IHMO, the best are #5 and #7.
n-bie
After i quarantine all fish im getting. First thing, i have to eliminate lemon head on these ranchu....
Not sure if it because of the way my supplier take a picture or fish are lemon head

Bro, by lemon head, do you mean the head is lemon in colour? May i know how to eliminate this bcoz i also notice couple of my fish have lemon colour head too.

Thanks
churico4ever
you got a cute Nice ranchus there... I think the 7 and the 9 are the best...
they have nice scales and proportion balance of the HBT
fastrails
I would be happy just to find one like that a year, you got 9 in one outing! Crazy! Beautiful Ranchus.
goldfishpassion
Lucky me, i have a firm connection from supplier and breeder over in thailand. Plus i speak Thai:D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.