Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All My Goldfish In A 6' 150 Gal Tank
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Veryl
While setting up this 150 gal tank it turned green, i figured the goldfish would like to green water so connected it to my pond with overflow. Then realized this would be a good chance to get a better veiw of my fish and would regrett not taking this video. Might want to turn down your volume a little radio on to drowned out noised of pumps.

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t291/Ve...Ąt=100_0147.flv
CP
Link not working? unsure.gif
small_ranchu
Let me help b4 s/he comes back
IPB Image
small_ranchu
You have a lot of nice fish. Congrats
goldrush

Simply the best
Coming out from the west
Not often we can see such grade in the US
Congrats to you for having such a treasure chest
The fish are very healthy and lively in any case
The assortment of breeds you keep tell me of your varied taste
From celestial to bubble and ryukin too
I see telescopic,a pearlscale and a couple of good ranchu
Thanks for sharing your delightable collection
Certainly set a new benchmark for those in the US who strive for ultimate appreciation

goldrush
n-bie
Hi Veryl, you have a lot of very nice fish especially those ryukins and ranchus.
Congrats.

Cheers,
siung shiok.gif
CP
Very nice tank deco and goldfish collection. Ranchus looks more Chinese than Thai.
Certainly one of the best collections from someone residing in the US. good_very.gif
Veryl
Good eye the ranchu's came out of Canton China. Most of the ryukins also. Thanks to my LFS.
Sea Level in Hopkins MN.
LASERGUY
Those ryukins are very very nice..... shiok.gif drool.gif
Tao
how come the plants aren't eaten up.
Veryl
QUOTE(Tao @ Sun, 07 Dec 2008 5:48 am) *

how come the plants aren't eaten up.

Didn't you notice how fat they are? They eat very well and often. But it's not fat to much current it's mostly muscle. But then again there are place's to get out of the current. Filtering 6 times per hour.
calicoly
good_very.gif wow i really love your short tail ryukin, specially the red matt one, they are stunning!!
Benjamin
Hi Veryl,
Just love that 150gal Show Tank yes.gif Some nice Ranchu , a pleasure to view.
Regards.......Ben.
afxcrazy
Hello
I counted twenty fish in that 150. Is that over stocked. I have 15 in a 125 gallon tank. My filter is a wet dry filter made from half a 75 gallon tank with the other half of it planted . It's driven by an Iwaki pump.
Still I'm not sure if I'm over stocked.
Anyway your fish are wonderful.
Veryl
QUOTE(afxcrazy @ Fri, 21 Aug 2009 5:44 am) *

Hello
I counted twenty fish in that 150. Is that over stocked. I have 15 in a 125 gallon tank. My filter is a wet dry filter made from half a 75 gallon tank with the other half of it planted . It's driven by an Iwaki pump.
Still I'm not sure if I'm over stocked.
Anyway your fish are wonderful.

Veryl
Note that it was connected to a 500 gal pond at the time . the pond is filtered at about 2000 gal per hr.
Just a good photo op.
Spacefish
Wow, nice gold fishes. Wonder what is the price range of such beauties? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.