I just didnít wish for it but it didnít take that long

I can't believe I bought you
But itís never new
Maybe Iím just too weak
Tis wholeheartedly I speak

Blessed with contrasting hue
Good qualities are rare but a few
A masterpiece that will be adored in any place
Natureís very best, thatís laden with such amazing grace.

The Chinese call this Hei Bao Jin(Black over gold) or Tie Bao Jin(Metal over gold).Lo behold this wonderful male Demekin.A classic telescopic for your sheer appreciation yes.gif

IPB ImageIPB Image

I picked this piece for its sheer elegance and physiques.The predominant blacks may retard its eventual red migration which allow me to appreciate longer its contrasting bicoloration.

Here's this male power

Enjoy wink.gif
ranchu_tan
Hi Doc, very nice Demekin! beg2.gif Making me want to keep one too. Thanks for sharing. yes.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(ranchu_tan @ Fri, 12 Dec 2008 2:00 pm) *

Hi Doc, very nice Demekin! beg2.gif Making me want to keep one too. Thanks for sharing. yes.gif

Kekeke don't kenna my poison no medicine can cure .......better stick to your CALICO RANCHU keeping biggrin.gif
churico4ever
Wow, it is very cute doc,

can you please wrap it in a box and send it to me via DHL kekekekekekek

Rico
goldrush
Elsewhere you may have read of moor losing their blacks completely over a period of time or black ranchu turns brassy likewise rusure.gif Now here's a true reversal.Ever heard of a bicolored fish (black and gold)lose its yellow gold and turn almost black with the latter's color invasion mad.gif .All it takes is just one month to transform this fish to almost a moor!!!!I tried to incorporate very high concentration of color enhancer into its diet but to no avail.The gene in this black must be pretty dominant and highly resistant to external influences. laugh.gif

insanity
Very nice fish........ should be the future of my collection hahaha
goldrush
Another 2 months have passed.This demekin has darken with only the chin showing one tuft of orangey yellow blush.gif

IPB ImageIPB Image
goldrush
Another beautiful side profile to show its sheer magnificence

IPB Image

And this is the latest video

Please enjoy
clm2206
Good morning doc,

Any tip to make the black appear in that way? Hard to see, most common is when orange turns over black, black will never reappear.
goldrush
QUOTE(clm2206 @ Sat, 07 Mar 2009 12:28 am) *

Good morning doc,

Any tip to make the black appear in that way? Hard to see, most common is when orange turns over black, black will never reappear.

I wish I can do it on most black based fish(Chinese breed) but this must be one of a kind rolleyes.gif
goldrush
After some 14-15 months of sheer agony of waiting,this demekin is back with black over gold.(molten lava!) shiok.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

How's that possible? blush.gif
KokiBali
Hi Doc,

A goldfish expert once told me that sooner or later a black goldfish will turn to yellow/orange. It's just a matter of time, he said. Now you find that this fish is returning to bi-color again. I am wondering if this is the confirmation of his statement?

Personally, I prefer to see your fish in bi-color rather than the classic orange fish tongue.gif

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to see the update of this fish.

Rgds,
William
goldrush
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Tue, 02 Mar 2010 1:24 pm) *

Hi Doc,

A goldfish expert once told me that sooner or later a black goldfish will turn to yellow/orange. It's just a matter of time, he said. Now you find that this fish is returning to bi-color again. I am wondering if this is the confirmation of his statement?

Personally, I prefer to see your fish in bi-color rather than the classic orange fish tongue.gif

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to see the update of this fish.

Rgds,
William

Thanks for your comment.I do not think all black goldfish will ultimately turn to gold but I do think all bicolored ones may.It is a matter how long we can delay its transformation.

regards

doc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.