Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thai Goldfish
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Hazy
oranda.gif I believe Most of the people here rear thai goldfish.If that the case what people still use green water?Thai rear their goldfish in cleat water,right?
Hazy
Sorry,is clear water. tongue.gif
mrchoco
individual preference lah.
Green water cannot see fist. But Green water fish tend to develope well.
Seacucumber
the Thais are using continuous water change method....
makes the fish grow fast without the need for big space....

greenwater is good for all types of goldfish, not only meant for the Jap ones....
nismoman77
QUOTE(g-string @ Mon 05 Apr 2004 09:44 PM)
the Thais are using continuous water change method....
makes the fish grow fast without the need for big space....

greenwater is good for all types of goldfish, not only meant for the Jap ones....

Continuous water change method,can u further explain wat is it?? wink.gif
Absolute Ranchu
Most of the keeper will keep the fish in clear water in Thailand. Water is real cheap. peace.gif
Seacucumber
QUOTE(nismoman77 @ Sun 18 Apr 2004 09:01 PM)
Continuous water change method,can u further explain wat is it?? wink.gif

new water is continuosly dripped into the tub....
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(g-string @ Sun 18 Apr 2004 10:44 PM)
new water is continuosly dripped into the tub....

I will do that once I figured out how to safely remove chloramine.

Pat, does the water utility board in Thailand add chloramine into your tap water supply, or are the farms using, perhaps ground/river water? In Singapore, we have chloramine (in addition to chlorine) in our tap water and it stays in a container for up to two weeks. We can't "age" them away. If I want to do the continuous water dripping method, I must find a way to break them down (using anti-chlorine) to chlorine and ammonia first and I still can't find a way to do it reliably.
mountain
do you need a cheap device that allows you to continously drip Genesis drop by drop? i got an idea which might work. i am sure you can work on the water overflow portion yourself.
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Mon 19 Apr 2004 10:31 AM)
do you need a cheap device that allows you to continously drip Genesis drop by drop? i got an idea which might work. i am sure you can work on the water overflow portion yourself.

It'll be great if such a device exists but does it? unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.