Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Green Water
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
Hazy
Hi to all of you bro up there.I had started trying to cultivate green water about 3 day ago but everytime i look at the tank is just a pile poo and my patience is running up soon.I hope someone can give a small of green water for me to seed the tank.Prefer someone live near my location(punggol).I am willing to collect at your place after 6:30pm onwards for 06&07 april 04.For those kind soul out there,please SMS me 97478979 if you are willing to give me a helping hand.
Thanks. good_very.gif
desireless
3 days won't kick start green water.

I got a link at AF for you to refer to.

As for taking seeds from other ppl... Don't let Bro HB see this msg bash.gif

biggrin.gif
HappyBuddha
Too late!

mad.gif

Getting seed from someone else is especially bad when you don't know if your brand new setup can sustain the colony!

Argh!
Seacucumber
3 days?? hahaha....new setup need at least 4-5 days....
u use natural sunlight or MH light??
Hazy
I am new meh laugh.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(Hun Citizen @ Tue 06 Apr 2004 06:01 PM)
And you still can ask me to get some from Allan to start up my green water a few months back mad.gif

Oh yeah hor. (quick... find lame excuse...)

You have expensive metal halide lamp mah... sure no problem to sustain the green water.

(phew!)

cool.gif
desireless
Or rather ahem..

His fishes more expensive - Cannot put them to any stress at all! So better to skip the Kick Start phase
square_guy
dun borrow seed water lah. u could get more than u bargain for.

isn't this common knowledge already?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.