Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goldrush Aquarama Special
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
Well this is it.the day has arrived So let me present to you a snippet of what you can expect to see at this year's competition with this preview

Let the music begins..................

goldrush

Sorry you are on silent mode as the audioclip that accompanied the video was found to infringe copy right thingy,
CP
The last oranda (at 2:30) was awesome. Face looks like Justice Bao when viewed from front. My vote for the Goldfish Grand Champion during tomorrow's judging.

Some very nice mid sized butterfly tail ryukins as well; not captured on video yet.
Carl
My money is on the solid black Oranda, though I will only see all the fishes after the judging is finished and also size is difficult to judge from vids. I like the top line of the Oranda's shown, less hump to me looks more balanced, harmonious and robust.
goldrush
Somemore odds and ends....This time I do away with audioclip to avoid infringing right issue.Bear with the unsoundly background though blush.gif

Carl
Can't wait to see them all on Saturday. Nice little appetiser thanks. That snow leopard ranchu is striking. I also love the calico Linchu with the red head think it's a good diplomat for the new breed.
MachoRanchu
Nice video doc! Fishes with unique colors never escape your eyes. salute.gif

I really like the calico broadtail at 0:41 and gotta admit the 2 oranchus look kinda cute wub.gif

And yes...the red white belongs to yours truly. biggrin.gif
CP
CONGRATS TO GOLDRUSH FOR HIS THIRD PLACING AT AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT !
HOBBYIST PITTING AGAINST BIG CLUBS AND COMMERCIAL FARMS !!
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

A FIRST FOR RG....................FINALLY !!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
SpaXx
which piece won?! the full red leopard ar?
MachoRanchu
Congrats doc! good_very.gif

Which fella got 3rd.gif ?
goldrush
Thank you all for your well wishes and congratulations.Until now I'm unable to verify which ranchu Cat B above 14 cm won as I have submitted 3 fishes at that category and have not note down their respective tank numer(Thinking I can never win against the BIG BOYS with so many gorgeous entries in this class and category)

Maybe this small victory will spur many hobbyists with limited resources and budget to take on the big boys in the future. With sheer determination,discipline,dedication and devotion to bring the best out of your limited fishes for such a big stage competition,you maybe dutifully rewarded with some recognition afterall.Anything is possible,only you make it impossible..................

thank you

goldrush

SpaXx
congrats to u anyway, beg2.gif good_very.gif good_very.gif
goldrush
I will be too busy to go down today to find out which fish is the winner.I will only be there tomorrow evening the earliest.Meanwhile I had made a video of all the comrades that fought for me this Aquarama.My guess is the red leopard that bring me the honour.....Try guessing it yourself from this presentation.

Yanto
Congrats! doc. Do show us your winning entry..please. with music of course!
goldrush
QUOTE(Yanto @ Thu, 28 May 2009 3:20 pm) *

Congrats! doc. Do show us your winning entry..please. with music of course!

Thank you.....now must choose accompanying music carefully biggrin.gif
KokiBali
Doc,

This is not a small victory, this is a BIG victory!
Congrats, you make us proud.

Rgds,
William
Sonny
Congratulations Goldrush!! good_very.gif happydance1.gif cheer.gif

You should be very proud. (I knew you and your fish would do well. yes.gif )
goldrush
ok it has been confirmed that this has won

IPB Image

The fish in question is

IPB Image
goldrush
Back in December 2008 this fish was featured here

http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.ph...ost&p=59022

So it is about 5 months to groom him to about 17cm and I think he can get bigger and better.I have kept the red leopard for about 1 and half years and growth has stagnanted at around 16 cm. mad.gif
yamato38gunkei
Goldrush,

Congratulations !!!! You are the man ! good_very.gif

Kind regards,
Geert Coppens
small_ranchu
CONGRATS Doc!!!!
goldrush
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Thu, 28 May 2009 5:48 pm) *

Doc,

This is not a small victory, this is a BIG victory!
Congrats, you make us proud.

Rgds,
William

Thank you for your kind compliment but there are other hobbyists that had done much much better than me blush.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(yamato38gunkei @ Thu, 28 May 2009 11:45 pm) *

Goldrush,

Congratulations !!!! You are the man ! good_very.gif

Kind regards,
Geert Coppens

Hello Geert

Thank you very much.It has been awhile since we "talk" through RG.It must have been a busy year for you.Please keep up informed of your progress in TVR keeping wink.gif

regards

doc
goldrush
QUOTE(small_ranchu @ Fri, 29 May 2009 3:42 am) *

CONGRATS Doc!!!!

hi.gif

Thank you very much Fred
n-bie
Congrats Doc, This is the proof that besides RG fellows here, even the big commercial co admit ur grooming skills. happydance1.gif happydance1.gif beg2.gif

Cheers
Siung
Hugoboss
Hey Goldrush,

Wow! shiok.gif Wow! Congratualations! Didn't know of the event till i was about to board the flight. haha..Cheers! hi.gif
Titus
QUOTE(Hugoboss @ Fri, 29 May 2009 4:24 pm) *

Hey Goldrush,

Wow! shiok.gif Wow! Congratualations! Didn't know of the event till i was about to board the flight. haha..Cheers! hi.gif

Where have u been? Long time bo see
Titus
Congrates GOLDRUSH!!! Three Cheers!!
goldie
Congrats and bravo doc.
goldrush
Thank you all

Now here is another video for all to watch

goldrush
Some of the dragon eyes you get to see

Enjoy
goldrush
Good Sunday mornin to all

Here's a compilation of some of the ryukin exhibits

First an Olympic overture to salute the grand champion and then followed
by a pumped up version of Axel F to compliment the rest of the ryukins

Please enjoy

wink.gif
goldrush
RANCHU! RANCHU! RANCHU!

goldrush
Finally I cover the entire categories in this Aquarama with this 4 and 1/2 minutes special yeah.gif

Time for snack.gif
goldrush
Kekekeke this time we do away with the static photography as the photos we made usually come out sucks.If you are into static photography,you maybe a bit disappointed here.So for a change unlike previous coverage,I concise the videos into each respective category for your quick reference and appreciation.Any feedbacks are greatly appreciated.Remember at RG,we strive to be different from other forums of similar goldfish interest.

I think we are Reasonably Good in our effort to bring you the best and latest in all major competition like this one.

Cheers

peace.gif
Yanto
Once again Doc, would like to congratulate you on your winning entry and thank you ever so much for your tireless and selfless contribution to this forum; in particular, but not limited, to your vivid and entertaining videos. Must admit that your video productions. while it may not be the best, but they are my favourites. Special mention must be made to the accompanying music, a nice touch indeed!
denny_samjaya
Yes doc, I represent all RG members THANK YOU good_very.gif for your tireless effort to bring the spirit of Aquarama to us.

sincerely yours
denny
goldrush
Hey it's my pleasure to cover Aquarama and bring to all (especially those who are unable to attend the event)this sensational extravaganza of goldfishes.This is perhaps the next best thing to being there.

yes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.