Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Piece Of Calico Ryukin
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
Well Aquarama maybe over,the fish return to their rightful places and the cycle of preparation of the next competition gets underway.Here 's a piece of calico........no not quite my calico ranchu but a calico ryukin.Hope you like it.The static pics exude calm and confidence.Maybe ...just maybe it has a bright future if it gets its swimming right wink.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
goldrush
2 more pics for your appreciation shiok.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

Enjoy
goldrush
Not convince!!!!

Here's a slide show to entice your taste buds biggrin.gif

calicoly
that is one great ryukin i love its body shape, i dont think i ve ever seen that color before... hopefully in your skilled hands this fish will grow and start to swim nicely. i love its cute face!
green dragon
I agree, what a lovely fish, we rarely get calico ryukin with such good colour or high back here in the uk. I am most interested in your calico rachu fish, as I am currently building up and conditioning some calico ranchu myself. Do you cull for SVR or TVR body and tail form?
goldrush
QUOTE(calicoly @ Fri, 05 Jun 2009 4:48 pm) *

that is one great ryukin i love its body shape, i dont think i ve ever seen that color before... hopefully in your skilled hands this fish will grow and start to swim nicely. i love its cute face!

Thanks for your comment.I hope it can improve on its swimming soon.I will pray for its recovery......I just have a chance sweatingbullets.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(green dragon @ Fri, 05 Jun 2009 8:57 pm) *

I agree, what a lovely fish, we rarely get calico ryukin with such good colour or high back here in the uk. I am most interested in your calico rachu fish, as I am currently building up and conditioning some calico ranchu myself. Do you cull for SVR or TVR body and tail form?

Hi green dragon

I do not cull as I no breeder but I select my calicos based on SVR criteria tongue.gif
goldrush

Maybe it doesn't have a problem at all wink.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.