Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White Ryukin
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
Hey take a look at this white ryukin.I love its physical features but not too sure if it is a defect having unequal eye colors.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Here's a video for your appreciation

However,I still like to grow this fish yes.gif
Any comments?
LASERGUY
So Doc, seems like you have visited the farm at Pasir Ris....
Saw this excellent ryukin 2 weeks ago.
Nearly bought it when I was there, my only reservation then, was whether it will remain white when keep in green water ?
Please keep us update on its progress...
goldrush
Kekeke was wondering how come nobody wants it in that murky water.Hmmm does white fish not do well in green water?Too much algae may give a pink look?any way I'm keeping it in clear water but my feed have some color enhancers though blush.gif
calicoly
nice fish i love its hump, gee doc u always seem to have all the nice goldfish!
CP
QUOTE(goldrush @ Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:39 am) *

Any comments?

Ya.........accompanying music does not suit the video. biggrin.gif

What that theme again..........some masked man with Tonto as sidekick if I am not wrong.
goldrush
QUOTE(CP @ Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:05 pm) *

Ya.........accompanying music does not suit the video. biggrin.gif

What that theme again..........some masked man with Tonto as sidekick if I am not wrong.

Hahaha you forgotten?

It is actually the famous William Tell Overture of Rossini, also known as the theme to "The Lone Ranger" US TV Series,

Here's the original version for your appreciation

I liken this pure white ryukin to the lone ranger's white horse named Silver. rolleyes.gif
goldrush
About 3 months ago,I showed all this white ryukin and now here's the latest update as Laserguy requested tongue.gif

goldrush
I have kept this piece for more than a year now.It has blossomed to a silky white specimen and the eyes do not look much different in colors uhm.gif Here's the latest vide update

Enjoy peace.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.