Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Black Ranchu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
fd3s
Hello peeps,

Briefly dabbled with goldfish a couple of years back, got a little blackie to kickstart the hobby again. Have the thais refined their black ranchus to a less lionchu profile, or I've been picking from tubs with limited headgrowth? biggrin.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

How did I do, how is she? Frank comments welcome. yes.gif

Regards,
Daniel
calicoly
u did pretty well, we dont get that quality here in australia, and if we do its once in a blue moon!
fd3s
QUOTE(calicoly @ Wed, 08 Jul 2009 9:44 pm) *

u did pretty well, we dont get that quality here in australia, and if we do its once in a blue moon!

biggrin.gif Gee, thanks! We're nearer to the source, I guess. You won't believe how much your coal grunters retail here, either.

There must be one thing worse than being a goldfish keeper in OZ, and that must be being a koi keeper in OZ biggrin.gif
lkt344
QUOTE(calicoly @ Wed, 08 Jul 2009 11:44 pm) *

u r right ..hard to find good ranchu here ..in melbourne...
lkt344
QUOTE(fd3s @ Wed, 08 Jul 2009 11:26 pm) *

Hello peeps,

Briefly dabbled with goldfish a couple of years back, got a little blackie to kickstart the hobby again. Have the thais refined their black ranchus to a less lionchu profile, or I've been picking from tubs with limited headgrowth? biggrin.gif

How did I do, how is she? Frank comments welcome. yes.gif

Regards,
Daniel

nice blackie daniel..must be a boss ranchu..how much did u pay ? my backie remains motionless if i handle him..hhehe he must be used to the handling in thailand where he is born
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.