Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Ranchu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
juppie4
Hi all,

This is my Ranchu, I'v had him for about 5 months and he has really shaped up from when I got him. He wasnt in good shape at all. Unfortunealty no pictures from when I got him. Please bare in mind I live in the UK so its hard to get by the quality you have in the east.

anyway let me know what you think.

cheers.

DSC_0555.JPG
denny_samjaya
QUOTE(juppie4 @ Tue, 11 Aug 2009 4:03 am) *

Hi all,

This is my Ranchu, I'v had him for about 5 months and he has really shaped up from when I got him. He wasnt in good shape at all. Unfortunealty no pictures from when I got him. Please bare in mind I live in the UK so its hard to get by the quality you have in the east.

anyway let me know what you think.

cheers.

Click to view attachment

nice colour good_very.gif
afxcrazy
Nice fish. I know what you mean. It's hard here in the US as well. I have to buy a bunch of tiny fish and grow them out in the hopes of finding one good one. There are no goldfish clubs either. Unless it includes Koi which means 991/2 % Koi info 1/2% goldfish.
super gold
Juppie4

May I please ask what is your current setup? How big is the environment, temperature, lighting and what is your feeding routine? That looks like a very good fish you've grown.

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.