Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold Fish Lover's Collection
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Gold Fish Lover
Hi Everyone, I'm a new member in this forum & hope to share more about fancy goldfish in the future. Together I would like to show few of my collections.IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
ricardoms
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! what a beauty fishes!!! shiok.gif shiok.gif
CP
good_very.gif

Awesome...........especially the tri-colors. Do you have a big pic of the one used as your avatar?
tkhing
Very nice indeed. One of the best I have seen. Show us video clips if possible.
goldrush
Today,you taught and reminded to me about humility(one of my many commandments of goldfish keeping).You brought me to the grounds and realise to be modest and to be unpretentious. biggrin.gif You see,in this forum,I have shared with all my treasured collections and few have shown goldfishes of exceptional qualities hiherto.Such qualities of yours are just too rare and far in betwwen,I must say beg2.gif Thanks for showing your few and hope to see the rest shiok.gif
SpaXx
wow bro.. awesome fishes u got.. care to share where do u get it?
stoptogo
These are high grade fishes you have got! good_very.gif

I simply love every piece you posted. Your yuan bao shi looks solid. Do you have more pic of it?
Yanto
whoa Bro! nice fish you've got there! did u get it locally in Msia?
CHLeong
Nice fishes you have there!
Gold Fish Lover
QUOTE(ricardoms @ Fri, 09 Oct 2009 6:59 pm) *

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! what a beauty fishes!!! shiok.gif shiok.gif

Thanks. Hope to share more nice fishes & pictures soon.
QUOTE(CP @ Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:06 pm) *

good_very.gif
Thanks.
Awesome...........especially the tri-colors. Do you have a big pic of the one used as your avatar?

Yes, will sent together with this post.

QUOTE(tkhing @ Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:07 am) *

Very nice indeed. One of the best I have seen. Show us video clips if possible.

Sorry do not have such equipment even a nice camera. Hope to get one good camear soon.

QUOTE(goldrush @ Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:37 pm) *

Today,you taught and reminded to me about humility(one of my many commandments of goldfish keeping).You brought me to the grounds and realise to be modest and to be unpretentious. biggrin.gif You see,in this forum,I have shared with all my treasured collections and few have shown goldfishes of exceptional qualities hiherto.Such qualities of yours are just too rare and far in betwwen,I must say beg2.gif Thanks for showing your few and hope to see the rest shiok.gif

Thanks. I feel happy to share with everyone here especially good kaki haha.

QUOTE(SpaXx @ Sat, 10 Oct 2009 2:28 pm) *

wow bro.. awesome fishes u got.. care to share where do u get it?

Most of my fishes are from tung hoi, other fish farm from china & thailand.

QUOTE(stoptogo @ Sun, 11 Oct 2009 10:06 am) *

These are high grade fishes you have got! good_very.gif

I simply love every piece you posted. Your yuan bao shi looks solid. Do you have more pic of it?

Thanks. Will post more...

QUOTE(Yanto @ Sun, 11 Oct 2009 9:32 pm) *

whoa Bro! nice fish you've got there! did u get it locally in Msia?

No.Most of my fishes are from tung hoi, other fish farm from china & thailand.

QUOTE(CHLeong @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:55 am) *

Nice fishes you have there!

Thanks.
Gold Fish Lover
Here are some of my fish pictures...IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
CP
I'm speechless................must have cost you a bomb.

Er...make that many bombs. biggrin.gif

Are they housed separately or together in one common tank? Can show us how the tank looks when all of these are put together ?
SpaXx
tung hoi fishes huh? from FSF? how about ur thai fishes? where do u get it from? amazon?
CHLeong
QUOTE(CP @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009 7:38 pm) *

Are they housed separately or together in one common tank? Can show us how the tank looks when all of these are put together ?

I dont even know what to type on my laptop. Except....wow...wow...wow..
Gold Fish Lover
QUOTE(Gold Fish Lover @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009 3:01 pm) *

Here are some of my fish pictures...

Gold Fish Lover
QUOTE(SpaXx @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009 9:47 pm) *

tung hoi fishes huh? from FSF? how about ur thai fishes? where do u get it from? amazon?

Yes, all those selling fancy goldfish shops I will go. Must be pretty hard working to see every shipment as well.
Gold Fish Lover
QUOTE(CHLeong @ Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:46 am) *

I dont even know what to type on my laptop. Except....wow...wow...wow..

Haha plenty of nice goldfish in the market. Don worry, you will get your own collections. Like I said earlier, must know where & when to scout around.
Gold Fish Lover
QUOTE(CP @ Mon, 12 Oct 2009 7:38 pm) *

O yeah, sometimes can cost a bomb especially buying the first hand fish (always more expensive to choose first)
It may not if we search the commercial shipment where sometimes able to catch few nice fish.
I have all together 12 fish tank in my condo. ( I have 5 ft, 4 ft, 3 ft & some blue plastic tank ) Quite crazy huh!! I think so...
It's not easy to maintain the colours of the goldfish. I have to set different tank to group them with same species together. Also for the tri-colour I have to on my flora lighting from morning till night. This is to keep some algae & UV in my tank.
CP
QUOTE(Gold Fish Lover @ Tue, 13 Oct 2009 3:10 pm) *

I have all together 12 fish tank in my condo. ( I have 5 ft, 4 ft, 3 ft & some blue plastic tank ) Quite crazy huh!! I think so...
It's not easy to maintain the colours of the goldfish. I have to set different tank to group them with same species together. Also for the tri-colour I have to on my flora lighting from morning till night. This is to keep some algae & UV in my tank.

12 tanks.............. beg2.gif

Perhaps you can show them here: biggrin.gif
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3458
SpaXx
QUOTE(Gold Fish Lover @ Tue, 13 Oct 2009 2:47 pm) *

Yes, all those selling fancy goldfish shops I will go. Must be pretty hard working to see every shipment as well.

bro i've went to fsf this early morning.. a new shipment from tung hoi biggrin.gif but i didnt buy any.. nope my cup of teas.. saw a giant broadtails ryukin very nice n solid.. perhaps u should go to take a look biggrin.gif happy hunting
Gold Fish Lover
QUOTE(SpaXx @ Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:36 pm) *

bro i've went to fsf this early morning.. a new shipment from tung hoi biggrin.gif but i didnt buy any.. nope my cup of teas.. saw a giant broadtails ryukin very nice n solid.. perhaps u should go to take a look biggrin.gif happy hunting

Thanks for the info. Actually I've seen this shipment on monday evening before I take off to penang yesterday. I did not buy any cause quite FULL HOUSE. The big BT ryuken my fren already brought it.
Gold Fish Lover
QUOTE(CP @ Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:05 pm) *

12 tanks.............. beg2.gif

Perhaps you can show them here: biggrin.gif
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3458

Haha maybe later I have more time...a lot of travelling nowdays & my fish always puasa/fasting
RANCHUBRAZIL
yikes.gif yikes.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.