Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newly Acquired Goldies
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
markcus
Hi guys just wanna share my new goldies. do they have potential? sorry i only have top view for the mean time.

IPB Image
stoptogo
QUOTE(markcus @ Tue, 03 Nov 2009 9:26 am) *

Hi guys just wanna share my new goldies. do they have potential? sorry i only have top view for the mean time.

Hi Markcus,

These are the normal grade goldfishes for home appreciation. If you have the side view profile, it will be easier to assess. However, if given proper care such as regular water change, regular feeding(keeping to a rule of thumb that all food must be consumed within 5-10mins), and good spacing(e.g 4ft tank for these fishes), they will reward you with their growth and grace your tank.

peace.gif
markcus
QUOTE(stoptogo @ Tue, 03 Nov 2009 4:01 pm) *

Hi Markcus,

These are the normal grade goldfishes for home appreciation. If you have the side view profile, it will be easier to assess. However, if given proper care such as regular water change, regular feeding(keeping to a rule of thumb that all food must be consumed within 5-10mins), and good spacing(e.g 4ft tank for these fishes), they will reward you with their growth and grace your tank.

peace.gif

I really hope my normal grade goldies will reward me in the future... It's so hard to find nice goldies in our place at this time of the year. Btw this is where they reside smile.gif (the lamp is just temporary hehehe)

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.