RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush

Is this gonna be a mighty king beg2.gif
So competitors beware
I 've never see such a fish that could swing
With so much flair
Hail to the one that sits on the highest throne
Fail and it will be the one and be left alone blush.gif

Will it be king RYUKIN or will it be RUIN???????

(After taking out Y,K letters from the word R-Y-U-K-I-N you will be left with RUIN) and incidentally that's my initials....so if you take me out .........the fish is bound to doom??? hysterical.gif
nygold
All I can say is WOW shiok.gif that's probably the nicest Ryukin I've seen.
It's practicaly flawless. Just A few minor flaws.
Is there any way you can post a still picture with your hand next to the fish so we can
get a good idea of the size?
This is truely a majestic gem.
If there is anyone who want's to learn what a perfect Ryukin looks like they should burn a
picture of this fish in their heads. I know I did.
Thanks for posting this fish Goldrush it gives guys like me hope that truely GREAT Ryukin
do exist. WOW.
tosakin_fancier

Wow! That is a beautiful RYUKING! It's gonna be king someday. I think it is a short-tailed jumbo ryukin. The colouration on both sides of the fish's body is almost balanced. Nice large scales on it's body is really hypnotising! Even its nasal bouquets are balancedly coloured. good_very.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(nygold @ Wed, 23 Dec 2009 6:35 am) *

All I can say is WOW shiok.gif that's probably the nicest Ryukin I've seen.
It's practicaly flawless. Just A few minor flaws.
Is there any way you can post a still picture with your hand next to the fish so we can
get a good idea of the size?
This is truely a majestic gem.
If there is anyone who want's to learn what a perfect Ryukin looks like they should burn a
picture of this fish in their heads. I know I did.
Thanks for posting this fish Goldrush it gives guys like me hope that truely GREAT Ryukin
do exist. WOW.

Hi nygold
Thanks for the compliment,I will try to measure up for you when i next fish it up peace.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(tosakin_fancier @ Fri, 25 Dec 2009 8:45 pm) *

Wow! That is a beautiful RYUKING! It's gonna be king someday. I think it is a short-tailed jumbo ryukin. The colouration on both sides of the fish's body is almost balanced. Nice large scales on it's body is really hypnotising! Even its nasal bouquets are balancedly coloured. good_very.gif

What can I say blush.gif You just described it from fins to fins!
Goldenpearl
Cool such a gouges fish, he wil merry a nice Tosakin Queen some day wink.gif

If this one aint gona be King It whil be Emperor, or some kind of outher hich class Royalty thingy.

Its moving realy smoohtley for such a fat/deep fish.

*Hailx3* beg2.gif
nygold
Hey Goldrush how's Elvis doing?

How long until Elvis goes on stage to compete?
goldrush
hi nygold

"Elvis" is doing fine at the moment and as long as he doesn't succumb to an "overdose" in the coming months,he should be ready anytime biggrin.gif Sorry i did not fish him out for a proper measurement as promised,i will try to do that if time permits blush.gif

goldrush
goldrush
ok this one is for nygold

as you can see this piece is very close to 16 cm

IPB Image
nygold
WOW "Elvis" is a big dude.

Thanks for posting the picture.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.