Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Apache Ryukin
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
Show you this unique piece of ryukin with unstable coloration.The art is to maintain as long as possible the contrasting coloration of red and black.Ultimately it will revert back to full red in due course.Currently the blacks appear very strong after it was nurtured from its inital weak black tone when it first arrived.

Here's the video

goldrush
Now I made some still shots of this piece and you can see its rich coloration with elegant demarcation

Rippling effects

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
goldrush
Some typical koi pose of this fish

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Do enjoy
judge
Such a beautiful piece... All your Ryukins swim great! Despite the depth of the body and short tail. Do you do something special to keep them from tilting head?
goldrush
QUOTE(judge @ Sat, 16 Jan 2010 2:42 pm) *

Such a beautiful piece... All your Ryukins swim great! Despite the depth of the body and short tail. Do you do something special to keep them from tilting head?

No ,I don't resort to any physical manipulation to hold them up laugh.gif But I must confess that the vehicle of choice for me is paste food to facilitate good digestivity and better assimilation .
judge
QUOTE(goldrush @ Sun, 17 Jan 2010 7:59 pm) *

No ,I don't resort to any physical manipulation to hold them up laugh.gif But I must confess that the vehicle of choice for me is paste food to facilitate good digestivity and better assimilation .

biggrin.gif Is there a paste food recipe on this site? I found a lot of gel food recipe on the internet. Are they the same as paste food type?

nikopol
Such a great fish...unfortunately i cant find ryukins like this in Greece...
goldrush
QUOTE(judge @ Mon, 18 Jan 2010 1:37 pm) *

biggrin.gif Is there a paste food recipe on this site? I found a lot of gel food recipe on the internet. Are they the same as paste food type?

Ah yes,I wrote something on it almost 6 years ago,let me retrieve it for you

http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.ph...p;hl=paste+food
judge
In the instruction you said to bind the grounded powder with the Egg. do you use whole egg or just the egg white (albumen )

Thanks a lot Doc...
goldrush
Egg yolk is jampacked with nutrients ,with 100% carotene(natural color enhancer) and fat soluble vitamins(Vit ADEK)contain in a single egg,so i will never discard it away.I use whole egg to bind the ingredients.
judge
Thanks Doc...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.