Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jade Head Calico Ranchu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
HI

Goldrush's ground is no place for dumping of oddities of the goldfish world.Oddities are certainly not sub standard fish whose only claim to fame is based on its uniqueness.This piece that I wanted to share falls within this category biggrin.gif The usual criteria of good body shape and quality and, where applicable, an interesting colors, still hold true for an oddity.This fish exhibits an unusual white jade head of prominent and luxurious growth but the body colors fall short of my expectation.The body conformation is good and the swimming is executed with much grace and vigour.In months to come,I hope this piece doesn't disappoint.

Enjoy
stoptogo
QUOTE(goldrush @ Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:05 pm) *

HI

Goldrush's ground is no place for dumping of oddities of the goldfish world.Oddities are certainly not sub standard fish whose only claim to fame is based on its uniqueness.This piece that I wanted to share falls within this category biggrin.gif The usual criteria of good body shape and quality and, where applicable, an interesting colors, still hold true for an oddity.This fish exhibits an unusual white jade head of prominent and luxurious growth but the body colors fall short of my expectation.The body conformation is good and the swimming is executed with much grace and vigour.In months to come,I hope this piece doesn't disappoint.

Enjoy

Wonderful piece you've got there doc!
hondataeg6
i cant see the picture...
goldrush
QUOTE(hondataeg6 @ Tue, 23 Feb 2010 1:56 am) *

i cant see the picture...

Are you guys from US able to see my videos???? uhm.gif
Veryl
QUOTE(goldrush @ Tue, 23 Feb 2010 2:36 pm) *

Are you guys from US able to see my videos???? uhm.gif

I never have any trouble veiwing them and enjoy them very much
thanks for sharing great fish.
insanity
Nice Ranchu Goldrush... looking forward to see it become better as times goes by... ;o)
goldrush
QUOTE(Veryl @ Sun, 28 Feb 2010 6:17 pm) *

I never have any trouble veiwing them and enjoy them very much
thanks for sharing great fish.

Thank you.Glad that you guys are able to view them .
goldrush
QUOTE(insanity @ Mon, 01 Mar 2010 12:42 pm) *

Nice Ranchu Goldrush... looking forward to see it become better as times goes by... ;o)

Thank you.Will update its progress in due course biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.