Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Rare Color Variant Of A Ryukin?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
hi.gif All

Have a look at this stunning color variant of my ryukin collection.Not exactly a bicolored one but almost ...(sigh).Great emphasis should be placed on its snow white skin,healthy with an undisputable subtle sheen. The sumi(blacks) should be jet-black and this one is afar cry from what most desired but I think in time it should darken and i am working on it.The tail is a bit low in terms of carriage but I hope it can stiffen in the months to come(you can never know)

IPB Image

Here's a video I made for it

Enjoy

goldrush
insanity
Goldrush... i'm always amaze with the fishes that you have and you post.

Of course also with the interesting n cool videos biggrin.gif

This is just another great fish that you have.

Good Ryukin with unique colour good_very.gif
goldrush

Just for record,these are the latest statistic I have drawn from youtube.Hmmmm....almost 50% of my viewership belongs to the United States!

Top countries % of engagement

United States 49
United Kingdom 16
France 6.8
Norway 4.1
Malaysia 4.1
Canada 2.7
Pakistan 2.7
Spain 2.7
Indonesia 2.7
Mexico 2.7

Hey what happen to Singapore leh?No local support ah wacko.gif

takanada
amazing ryukin for me....
sanggarra
Doc, awesome fish!

Share your secret-leh... how to darken the black? Or its just genetics?

Stan

QUOTE(goldrush @ Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:14 am) *

The sumi(blacks) should be jet-black and this one is afar cry from what most desired but I think in time it should darken and i am working on it.

Nuttawet
QUOTE(goldrush @ Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:14 am) *

hi.gif All
Have a look at this stunning color variant of my ryukin collection.Not exactly a bicolored one but almost ...(sigh).Great emphasis should be placed on its snow white skin,healthy with an undisputable subtle sheen. The sumi(blacks) should be jet-black and this one is afar cry from what most desired but I think in time it should darken and i am working on it.The tail is a bit low in terms of carriage but I hope it can stiffen in the months to come(you can never know)

Here's a video I made for it

Enjoy

goldrush

What kind of pellet do you feed to your fish?
How old is your fish?
top_view_ranchu
Hey Doc,
Did I miss this fellow at your place on my last visit?
It is gorgeous!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.