Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rare And Beautiful?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
This fish is not that rare in terms of coloration but pretty hard to find a good and solid humped one in this coloration.This is such a piece.

THEY SAY PICTURES ARE BETTER THAN A THOUAND WORDS

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

A VIDEO ....PERHAPS A MILLION!!!!!!

Please enjoy yes.gif
insanity
So Master Goldrush... if i may know... where do you keep this fishes? Aquarium? Pond? Fibre?

Where do you find this kind of amazing fishes in Singapore? Any tips u can let me know?

Don't say Local Fish Shop... be more specific hahahahaahhaa

Thanks Master
KokiBali
Doc, you really have all the luck to get beautiful fish biggrin.gif

Very solid and round body with high hump. The symmetrical color pattern makes it almost perfect (there's no such thing as a perfect fish, right?)

Congrats!
goldrush

So Master Goldrush... if i may know... where do you keep this fishes? Aquarium? Pond? Fibre?

I keep all my goldfishes in FGT(5X3X1)

Where do you find this kind of amazing fishes in Singapore? Any tips u can let me know?

Don't say Local Fish Shop... be more specific hahahahaahhaa

It is still from a rusure.gif LFS.I got this from Rainbow.I can say 70-80% of my fishes are from there.

Thanks you

goldrush
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Tue, 02 Mar 2010 1:41 pm) *

Doc, you really have all the luck to get beautiful fish biggrin.gif

Very solid and round body with high hump. The symmetrical color pattern makes it almost perfect (there's no such thing as a perfect fish, right?)

Congrats!

Thank you William,glad you like this ALMOST PERFECT piece biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.