Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Pump For Removing Water On 100% Wc
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
Donny041280
Hello,
for those who do 100 water change and sponge filter, what is the best pump for removing water? (brand,type,pics maybe?) that can suck water clean, fast and dry.. smile.gif
Right now i,m using dolphin pump but not good (small tubing and not powerfull enough for 1650 lt per h
Think to upgrade
Tx
white horse T1
cancel
white horse T1
i must have read yr question wrongly.

u ask abt sucking water during water change....

actually it depend on yr tank capacity......there is no big secret , the volume and divide by the flow rate, u will get the time, and if u want the time to be shorter, use a higher rated pump flow

Donny041280
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Sun, 23 May 2010 11:39 pm) *

i must have read yr question wrongly.

u ask abt sucking water during water change....

actually it depend on yr tank capacity......there is no big secret , the volume and divide by the flow rate, u will get the time, and if u want the time to be shorter, use a higher rated pump flow

Aiyo,
white horse of course the
higher the flow rate the faster i could change water lah smile.gif, no offence though..what i mean is what is the brand and pump type..ex: resun submersible water pump no...... And what type of submersible pump that could suck water all the way down so it's easier to scrub and suck water with cleaning sponge(i use car wash sponge) till the aquarium completely dry and clean, coz now every time i change it there still like 2 or 3 % water left and if using sponge (don't know bout other member's sponge filter WC regime) there must be a trace of poo after cleaning the sponge filter, right..?
Thx
Donny041280
QUOTE(Donny041280 @ Tue, 25 May 2010 4:10 am) *

Aiyo,
white horse of course the
higher the flow rate the faster i could change water lah smile.gif, no offence though..what i mean is what is the brand and pump type..ex: resun submersible water pump no...... And what type of submersible pump that could suck water all the way down so it's easier to scrub and suck water with cleaning sponge(i use car wash sponge) till the aquarium completely dry and clean, coz now every time i change it there still like 2 or 3 % water left and if using sponge (don't know bout other member's sponge filter WC regime) there must be a trace of poo after cleaning the sponge filter, right..?
Thx

Edit
Traces of poo in the aquarium
white horse T1
i think the only one i can think of is manual pump by gravity.. but u still get 1 % left tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.