Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheap Aquarium Tanks In Singapore
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
Spiritofthesoul
Hi, i am new to this forum (so sorry if this is the wrong section to post in) and I would like to know where you could find cheap aquarium tanks in Singapore. i would like to get a tank with dimension of 4ft x 2ft x 2ft or possibility up to 5ft x 2ft x 2ft provided my budget allows. Would prefer tanks which comes with stands, hood and maybe lights? I can't seem to find any LFS around me selling such tanks. Would it be possible for somebody to provide me information of places in Singapore where I could buy such tanks and the price of them? thanks peace.gif
fdelity
QUOTE(Spiritofthesoul @ Wed, 15 Sep 2010 6:07 am) *

Hi, i am new to this forum (so sorry if this is the wrong section to post in) and I would like to know where you could find cheap aquarium tanks in Singapore. i would like to get a tank with dimension of 4ft x 2ft x 2ft or possibility up to 5ft x 2ft x 2ft provided my budget allows. Would prefer tanks which comes with stands, hood and maybe lights? I can't seem to find any LFS around me selling such tanks. Would it be possible for somebody to provide me information of places in Singapore where I could buy such tanks and the price of them? thanks peace.gif

try contacting petmart at serangoon, ben do customise tanks as well and to me it's very affordable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.