Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Fishies From Holland: Demekin, Ryukin, Baby
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Goliathje
Goliath, demekin i got for free, saved from a bowl. missing an eye due to an accident:
IPB Image

IPB Image

Goldy:
IPB Image

Blossom, 1 year in this photo. Self bred:
IPB Image

the tank i keep them in:
IPB Image

I'm new here, and i'm from Holland, they don't sell price winning quality here..
But I would like to know what you all think of their bodyshapes.. And if not pricewinning, if you think it's cute, of course to me they are very important.
CP
Nice fishes, nice setup, nice tank. What is the size of your tank?
Goliathje
Another fish.. she's called sugar.. she was a white/red ryukin, she's now almost white:

IPB Image

IPB Image

At the time I bought her for 2.95 euro she looked like this:
IPB Image
Goliathje
My tank is 180x50x50 centimeters!
Thank you for the compliments!
top_view_ranchu
Your self bred looks good. Do you breed them often?
Goliathje
Not quite often and nothing serious... But I've had some fry yes. I gave most of them away for free.

This one is about 1.5 year old now, so not a baby anymore, I've got another one who's about the same age, sadly enough my exbf was her owner, so only now the begins to grow.. she's about 7cms now. (stunning colour, I think she's a mix between demekin/ryukin)
IPB Image

And one new baby a ryukin I guess, not so old yet!
IPB Image

I breed for fun, not especially to get topquality fish. I often don't know who the parents are! Cause i keep them mixed, Ryukins, demekins, fantail... Blossom's mother is known to me though, father might be Goliath or Blade, both demekins. (Blade seems to be missing from the pond, hasn't be spotted for a while)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.