Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Come Many Hobbyists Uses Hikari Lionhead?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Bud_(",)
Y does many hobbyists uses Hikari Lionhead pellets?? is there any difference between cheap pellets?? does it really enhances the wen growth og the goldfish?? wat r some of the main differences??
CyberET
because its cheap and good smile.gif
Absolute Ranchu
QUOTE(CyberET @ Sat 17 Apr 2004 12:07 AM)

ditto good_very.gif
Bud_(",)
QUOTE(CyberET @ Sat 17 Apr 2004 12:07 AM)

but there r cheaper pellets available in the market... unsure.gif
cos im now using the cheapest pellets purchase at neo aquarium @ onli $1.50, r there significant differences?? thanks for replyin smile.gif
Seacucumber
Bud bro...
cheap doen't mean cheap until that extent!
your $1.50 kind of pellets is cheap but low in quality and nutritional value....

you have to compare with their own league....
LASERGUY
Hi Bud, yah agreed with G-string, probably you can read up posting in this thread on ingredent to help you understand why:
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=645
Bud_(",)
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Sat 17 Apr 2004 09:16 AM)
Hi Bud, yah agreed with G-string, probably you can read up posting in this thread on ingredent to help you understand why:
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=645

I get it liao, thanks laugh.gif good_very.gif 10q 10q to all tat have replied happydance.gif
muz go buy liao, later my goldfish 'fa yu bu liang' happydance1.gif
desireless
You may also want to know where to get it cheap in Bro HB's Lobang thread. good_very.gif
The big packet (350g) cost about SG$10-11 at some places. But Darwin sell only SG$6.90. SONG BOH?! laugh.gif
Bud_(",)
QUOTE(desireless @ Sat 17 Apr 2004 04:13 PM)
You may also want to know where to get it cheap in Bro HB's Lobang thread. good_very.gif
The big packet (350g) cost about SG$10-11 at some places. But Darwin sell only SG$6.90. SONG BOH?! laugh.gif

Thanks for the info, but i've seen e thread liao tongue.gif , jus went to chong boon market tis morning, the baby blackies left zero cry.gif , after tat proceed down to darwin, got the hiraki lionhead liao...& 1 baby blackie @ $6.50, cheaper than chong boon happydance.gif , thank 4 being so helpful always desireless good_very.gif
desireless
You're welcomed peace.gif
So the blackie got potential?
Bud_(",)
QUOTE(desireless @ Sun 18 Apr 2004 12:23 AM)
You're welcomed  peace.gif
So the blackie got potential?

the black ranchu is ok la, dunno if ur taste is high anot tongue.gif
But most of them r very typical, but still cheap wat rite wink.gif
Seacucumber
those black ranchu on the floor at Darwin???!?!?!?!?!

bag.gif
Bud_(",)
QUOTE(g-string @ Mon 19 Apr 2004 07:56 AM)
those black ranchu on the floor at Darwin???!?!?!?!?!

bag.gif

Yes!! Yes!! on the floor near the counter smile.gif
GF Lover
Last week I went to Rainbow Pet at Serangoon North and bought Hikari Lionhead 350gm for $6.80. Today saw the same product selling at Petmart for $6.50. Anybody knows of any other place selling cheaper.
RBT
maybe can try looking at Rafflesgold lobang under buy/sell
GF Lover
Is there some kind of price war going on??????
mountain
when lfs carry out price war, consumers like us can benefit! But always remember to check on expiry dates etc, just like when we shop at supermarket ... they always have some old staff laying around. In the pass, i don't remember seeing so many lfs ard neighbourhoods. since the LH boom, a lot of opened and some survived the ordeal. Generally this will bring down price of comsumables for them to stay competitive and alive. Wouldn't that be great if the Shell Petrol station at tampines also Starts Giving 10% discounts!! mad.gif
Allan
Would LFS in central or western Singapore start a price war on frozen bloodworms PLEASEEEE?
nobnoba
Hey guys,
anyone has comment for TetraGold feed? is it good? the protein content is 43%.
Seacucumber
QUOTE(nobnoba @ Thu 06 May 2004 11:09 PM)
Hey guys,
anyone has comment for TetraGold feed? is it good? the protein content is 43%.

the pink and blue bottle with Jap wordings??
nobnoba
yup yup.
it comes with english wording too in three colors, blue, green and red.
GF Lover
I am using Tetrabits together with Hikari through my auto feeder. I noticed that my ranchu will go for the Tetrabits before they eat the Hikari. They will spit out the Hikari and go for the Tetrabits. Tetrabits is actually made for discus. Anyone have similar experience???
caster
QUOTE(goldfish Lover @ Fri 07 May 2004 07:53 AM)
I am using Tetrabits together with Hikari through my auto feeder. I noticed that my ranchu will go for the Tetrabits before they eat the Hikari. They will spit out the Hikari and go for the Tetrabits. Tetrabits is actually made for discus. Anyone have similar experience???

which Tetrabits are u using is it the one use for discuss ?

cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.