Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Some Advise
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
madmonk20

Hi Guys,

I have a 115 gallon tank with 4 red cap oranda's and 2 ranchus, red cap's are 4 inch's and the Ranchu's are 5 inchs. I have a Boyu filter that can filter 1200 liters of water in an hour. I siphon the water every day nearly 25 to 30% of water change. I have started feeding my Goldfish tetra bites and i find that the water gets very cloudy everyday. Can anyone suggest anything in this.

Thanx in advance
white horse T1
QUOTE(madmonk20 @ Sat, 23 Jul 2011 3:32 am) *

Hi Guys,

I have a 115 gallon tank with 4 red cap oranda's and 2 ranchus, red cap's are 4 inch's and the Ranchu's are 5 inchs. I have a Boyu filter that can filter 1200 liters of water in an hour. I siphon the water every day nearly 25 to 30% of water change. I have started feeding my Goldfish tetra bites and i find that the water gets very cloudy everyday. Can anyone suggest anything in this.

Thanx in advance

no one reply you ? how obnoxous......

115 gallonis = 430 litre of water.

it could be over feeding or yr Bacteria colony is not matured

u may add 2 sponge filters or overhead filters and also ensure that the sequence of water change will not kill yr bacteia in yr filter. Clowdy water usually mean bacteria boom and floating usually......

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.