Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caster's Thailand Goldfish Field Photo 4 Of 4
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
caster
Chatuchat Market..... I will post pics only, I spent about 2 hrs there, covering about 70% of the shop and most of them I did not even go in.

If anyone have any question regarding any thing, please let me know.

This is the last part of the 4 series. Hope you guys enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy the trip.

cheers

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
caster
Look at Pics 4, a pair of 4" side view selling at 240 baht abt S$ 10. Initially, I thot those we low grade fish.

I went for a closer inspection, wah lau... those at at least AA~AAA grade, in SG those fish could easily fetch S$100...hehheh no joke. I am surprised too.... This make-shift shop are selling goldfish at ridiculous price,... but the quality and price of the rest of Chatuchat shops are relatively expensive (by Thai Standard) and quality fish is almost non existent in Chatuchat.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
caster
One of the things I bought at chatuchat is fish net (pic 3). wahahhahahahha..... I like those fish net, big and cheap and good quality good.gif ...wahahahha... Infact the material is different from those in SG, they are made of stiffer material, smoother, finer mesh, and every net is hand sown. Those 1ft net which is just nice to catch an OYA and fine enough to scope poos cost 50baht (S$1.80)...wahahah

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
caster
pics 5..... Sean from HOR and Mr BOY appearing on a thai magazine.... to bad I cannot read thai..... I borrow the magazine to take some photo and was returning the mag to the cute girl that was manning the store.

Apparently, a Farang like me was showing intense interest in a Thai Fish Magazine and taking photo must have amaze her. tongue.gif

She gave the magazine to me free blush.gif .................. I hand sign to her That I will pay for it, but she say no need......... wink.gif

Am I handsome or was the Magazine meant to be a free for all copy ???waahahhahaahh good_very.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
caster
More Pics

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
caster
Pic 1 is a IOS chamber. they sell all sizes made for different tank size. IMO a very good idea

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
nanik
QUOTE(caster @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 02:08 PM)
One of the things I bought at chatuchat is fish net (pic 3). wahahhahahahha..... I like those fish net, big and cheap and good quality  good.gif ...wahahahha... Infact the material is different from those in SG, they are made of stiffer material, smoother, finer mesh, and every net is hand sown. Those 1ft net which is just nice to catch an OYA and fine enough to scope poos  cost 50baht (S$1.80)...wahahah

Caster,

What are they selling in this picture ?.

How I wish I can fly to Thailand now only cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
nanik
QUOTE(nanik @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 02:50 PM)
Caster,

What are they selling in this picture ?.

How I wish I can fly to Thailand now only  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif

Sorry, forgot to attach the pic.

IPB Image
caster
QUOTE(nanik @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 03:53 PM)
Sorry, forgot to attach the pic.

Those are gravels, stones and pebbles.... there are all kind and types to choose from.... and I think they go by the Kgs
Absolute Ranchu
QUOTE(caster @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 03:10 PM)
pics 5..... Sean from HOR and Mr BOY appearing on a thai magazine.... to bad I cannot read thai..... I borrow the magazine to take some photo and was returning the mag to the cute girl that was manning the store.

Apparently, a Farang like me was showing intense interest in a Thai Fish Magazine and taking photo must have amaze her.  tongue.gif

She gave the magazine to me free  blush.gif .................. I hand sign to her That I will pay for it, but she say no need......... wink.gif

Am I handsome or was the Magazine meant to be a free for all copy ???waahahhahaahh good_very.gif

I buy all my magazines at that store, and I've never gotten any magazine for free. You must be doing something right, you big smoothy. wink.gif
desireless
QUOTE(caster @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 03:10 PM)

For your effort of putting up so many interesting pictures, my answer is HANDSOME lah happydance1.gif
domho7
Yep bro Caster good effort on your part to show us whats going on in Thailand goldfishes. good_very.gif

Sometimes a picture is better than a thousand words!!!

After looking at your pics, my whole body itchy liao!!!!

By the way, did u have time for Mermaids!!! wink.gif
Seacucumber
wah lan...
you know i cannot buy fish, still post pic make me "gian"....!!!
bash.gif
domho7
QUOTE(g-string @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 06:58 PM)
wah lan...
you know i cannot buy fish, still post pic make me "gian"....!!!
bash.gif

Bro want to hoot Thailand boh, same time hoot mermaids also HA HA HA!!!

Must get more horny bros along than more fun ah good_very.gif
desireless
Domho07+G-string go maybe hoot the "vivians" there only laugh.gif
Those "vivians" are of course of better quality... Mostly Show grade or at least AAA grade. Topview sideview both also full score happydance.gif
Seacucumber
QUOTE(desireless @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 07:08 PM)
Domho07+G-string go maybe hoot the "vivians" there only  laugh.gif
Those "vivians" are of course of better quality... Mostly Show grade or at least AAA grade. Topview sideview both also full score happydance.gif

their "vivian" is base on between the legs score lah....
also mouth score....tongue score....suction power score....

OEI!!! GET BACK TO TOPIC LAH!
YLD
Bro caster,

Thanx a lot for all these wonderful pictures. Do remember to post picture of your new collection from Thai.

Cheers!
mountain
crap, i saw they sell sponge filters .. they must be damn cheap i guess ..
if me, me buy 1 carton back, become disposible sponge.. happydance1.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 08:03 PM)
crap, i saw they sell sponge filters .. they must be damn cheap i guess ..
if me, me buy 1 carton back, become disposible sponge..  happydance1.gif

hey u just give me a good idea.... tongue.gif

andy??? shiok.gif
nismoman77
QUOTE(caster @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 03:04 PM)
Chatuchat Market..... I will post pics only, I spent about 2 hrs there, covering about 70% of the shop and most of them I did not even go in.

If anyone have any question regarding any thing, please let me know.

This is the last part of the 4 series. Hope you guys enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy the trip.

cheers

Hi bro,which airline did u take?? Did they allow u to bring in the fishes back?? Lastly where is the makeshift fish sellers located?
RBT
SORRY 4 repeating Bro Domho7........whole body itchy liao!!!!!help!!!!
Also to Bro g-string........gian gian!!!!!double help

errrrrr........how much 6ft tank huh... hehehe
caster
QUOTE(nismoman77 @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 11:02 PM)
Hi bro,which airline did u take?? Did they allow u to bring in the fishes back?? Lastly where is the makeshift fish sellers located?

The make shift store , is very near to the entrance.... err... not sure which entrance along the main path that leads into all the fish shops. You need to prepare custom forms to bring out any fish from Thailand including hand carry.

I am not sure of the procedure because one of the Ranchu Farm owner pack the fish in the box, arrange the documents and sent the package to the airport cargo area for me. I am not sure if we can individual arrange the export document. Singapore custom, I did not encounter issue.
white horse T1
QUOTE(caster @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 11:34 PM)
.... pack the fish in the box, arrange the documents and sent the package to the airport cargo area for me.

wah a box somemore.....
shiok.gif
more than 1? can share or not? make us drool leh.... good_very.gif
Absolute Ranchu
In front of the Soi(small street) there's a Whitecreane shop at the front. You cannot miss it. Walk inside and he will be in the middle. He is always there with some nice blackies. tongue.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(Absolute Ranchu @ Wed 21 Apr 2004 07:07 PM)
In front of the Soi(small street) there's a Whitecreane shop at the front. You cannot miss it. Walk inside and he will be in the middle.  He is always there with some nice blackies. tongue.gif

you is us ? or u refering to moi?
marc9
bro how u hand carry all the fishes back arh?care to share abt the procedures..
Absolute Ranchu
QUOTE(white horse T1 @ Wed 21 Apr 2004 08:36 PM)
you is us ?  or u refering to moi?

Oui, toi. peace.gif
nismoman77
QUOTE(caster @ Tue 20 Apr 2004 11:34 PM)
The make shift store , is very near to the entrance.... err... not sure which entrance along the main path that leads into all the fish shops. You need to prepare custom forms to bring out any fish from Thailand including hand carry.

I am not sure of the procedure because one of the Ranchu Farm owner pack the fish in the box, arrange the documents and sent the package to the airport cargo area for me. I am not sure if we can individual arrange the export document. Singapore custom, I did not encounter issue.

Ic,thx 4 the info.. Btw how to go to Mr boys's farm,how to contact him?can Pm me if nt convenient..
caster
QUOTE(nismoman77 @ Thu 22 Apr 2004 12:02 AM)
Ic,thx 4 the info.. Btw how to go to Mr boys's farm,how to contact him?can Pm me if nt convenient..

Hi

It is not good for me to post his contact in public forum because he is also suppling fish to SG and I do not want to affect his business in Singapore. I am sure he surf this forum too, I f he wants to he will identify himself to you.

Hope you understand. cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.