Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Guys Think About My Calico Ranchu? =)
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Denmato999
i'll be joining a local show soon! im now pumping him with protein for mass! >:) what do you guys think?

calico.jpg
Denmato999
Any advice guys? you think maybe i can make it? =) tournament is on April 25. this ranchu of mine got a chance?
LASERGUY
QUOTE(Denmato999 @ Sun, 17 Feb 2013 9:35 pm) *

Any advice guys? you think maybe i can make it? =) tournament is on April 25. this ranchu of mine got a chance?

Sorry to inform you that there is no chance for this fish, 'caused fish looks stunted.
You might want to look at the posting on how to identify stunted fishes....
Denmato999
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Mon, 18 Feb 2013 6:16 pm) *

Sorry to inform you that there is no chance for this fish, 'caused fish looks stunted.
You might want to look at the posting on how to identify stunted fishes....

Its not stunt. in fact its 9 inches and still growing XD he lives in a 300 gallon pond with only 1 more ranchu. hehe this pic was 2mo old. the last pic i was able to take before i dropped my cam in the pond
LASERGUY
QUOTE(Denmato999 @ Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:38 pm) *

Its not stunt. in fact its 9 inches and still growing XD he lives in a 300 gallon pond with only 1 more ranchu. hehe this pic was 2mo old. the last pic i was able to take before i dropped my cam in the pond

Ha ha, judging from your hand against the fish, it should not be more than 7 inches at the time the picture was taken, unless you have extra-large hands !

The term "stunted" may not be referring to the size of the fish.
Looking at the size of the eye against the body, to me, the fish looked stunted.
The fish can be very big but still considered stunted, 'caused the fish might have taken very long to attain it's current size.

Just my 2 cents worth of comment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.