Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Pictures From Now
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Absolute Ranchu
Dear Members,

I have been informed that I will not be able to talk about my farm at all, but that's ok. I will only talk about ranchu competition and showing your nice pictures. And see if they can stop me from showing pictures. Actually HB asked me to leave. I dont know if it means from being a member too, or not.

You can continue to see nice ranchu pictures , as I will show more and more in the gallery. I will also continue to help members with their woes against the diseases of your goldfish.

I am a fish lover too. I have lots of fish that I bought from Japan that I can take pictures of. I have to also thank all members that have helped me with the sideview standards that you like so much in SG. I will continue to try to improve my own sideview standards so may be one day I will be able to participate in sideview competition here and in SG.

I hope that it is ok to talk about competition, here, right. I am sure they will let me know if there are more things that Icannot talk about. I hope that all you enthusiasts will continue to post beautiful sideview ranchus that you find in SG for us here in Thailand to see.

There are very nice sideview fish left in Thailand for most of the good ones are sent to SG. I tried to look arond but they are harder to find than nice topviews. I will continue to try to search for some though.

I am going to visit a ranchu farm in Ratchaburi province this weekend. I hear they they have almost 200 acres of space, wow, huge. I will sure to take pictures and post them in AF.

ps. When you guys go to view pictures in my gallery, please excused the information that I have on the pictures ok. I will organize a special folder for friends from the RG to view my fish. (There will be no prices or commercial infomation or anything. Best I can do) I will post my various types of goldfish pictures that I keep at home for every one to see. I encourge Members to just look at the fish to appreciate their beauty only and please disregard any other information. You can learn a lot from looking at nice fish. It is good to know where you would like to be in the wide world of ranchus. When you have look at enough good fish, then you own eyes will improve. When you see ugly fish later, you can say it with confidence that "damn, that's ugly." Finally, please stay away from the rest of the folders please, thank you.

Sawasdee krap
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(Absolute Ranchu @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 11:34 AM)
Dear Members,

I have been informed that I will not be able to talk about my farm at all, but that's ok.  I will only talk about ranchu competition and showing your nice pictures.  And see if they can stop me from showing pictures. Actually HB asked me to leave. I dont know if it means from being a member too, or not.

You can continue to see nice ranchu pictures , as I will show more and more in the gallery.  I will also continue to help members with their woes against the diseases of your goldfish. 

I am a fish lover too.  I have lots of fish that I bought from Japan that I can take pictures of.  I have to also thank all members that have helped me with the sideview standards that you like so much in SG.  I will continue to try to improve my own sideview standards so may be one day I will be able to participate in sideview competition here and in SG.

I hope that it is ok to talk about competition, here, right.  I am sure they will let me know if there are more things that Icannot talk about.  I hope that all you enthusiasts will continue to post beautiful sideview ranchus that you find in SG for us here in Thailand to see. 

There are very nice sideview fish left in Thailand for most of the good ones are sent to SG.  I tried to look arond but they are harder to find than nice topviews.  I will continue to try to search for some though.

I am going to visit a ranchu farm in Ratchaburi province this weekend.  I hear they they have almost 200 acres of space, wow, huge.  I will sure to take pictures and post them in AF.

Dear Pat

I did not ask you to leave.

I wrote you a PM to outlined what are the acceptable behavior in regards to posting with a commercial intent.

May I request that you reprint my said PM to you for all to read so that they can decide if I did ask you to leave or otherwise.

Regards
Absolute Ranchu
I am sorry but I already deleted the PM. He said that the other Members/dealers in the forum are upset that I am inadvertantly doing my advertisement here indirectly. (And take my kind of behavior else where.) Which is true. By showing better fish is a direct attact. I can't help it if people like to buy nice fish when they see them. I am very proud of my fish, and I like to talk about them and that can be mistaken for pitch. Brother HB also instructed me how I should say hello to members here at the RG. I don't remember exactly what he wrote it's like "instead of say Greeting Members and Goldfish Lovers of RG, I should say .....I don't remember here. I am sorry I don't remember how I say hello every time I posted a thread. Please forgive me, not used to being censured.

I am passionate about my fish more than my actual profession, even. I have said already earlier that I will talk fish only from now. You wanna talk other things, please PM me. Think that's it. If I missed something please let me know. One may start to think that I am pitching again.

I am in the process of uploading some nice pictures of topview Orlanda, yes topview orlanda that I got(my own fish not for sale) from Japan. I will also included other interesting fish including ryukins all from Japan. These buggers are hugh. I have had them for almost 4 years. Some of them are longer than one foot. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

peace.gif
HappyBuddha
I reprint my PM exchanges to you here for I need to clarify and maintain my integrity as a fair person in charge of the board. I'm sure you're okay with that.

I think readers can decide for themselves if I did asked you to leave, or have only asked you to abide by the board's rule that commercial trading is prohibited, directly or indirectly.

= PM dated 2004-04-29 11:23 am

Dear Pat

Please understand this is by and large a hobbyist’s board. I won’t allow commercial trading and advertisement because I don’t get any financial returns.

I understand from my moderators that they have reminded you to refrain from writing about your company. I guess they didn’t make it clear you should refrain from doing so both directly and indirectly. Inviting private exchanges via PM or Emails or discuss sales and purchases is commercial trading.

I applaud your effort to provide local Ranchu keepers a new avenue to own good Thai Ranchus, but regretfully I ask you to do it somewhere else.

In the meantime I will go through all your postings and edit or delete any I find bordering on advertisement for reason I mentioned above, and to prevent other farms, local and overseas, from getting the idea the behavior is tolerated, and to appeased other commercial entities who have complaint to me that they have been abiding to the rules yet I’m seemingly allowing you to break it.

I hope you understand.

Also, regretfully English is not my first language but could I ask you to added a "fellow" in your opening lines:

Instead of

Dear Members and Friend from RG

Write as

Dear Fellow Members and Friend from RG

The reason for this request is it otherwise sounds like your are speaking on behalf of RafflesGold. Thanks.

Cheers

=== PM dated 2004-04-29 11:47 am

No worries Mr.HB. You can do whatever is in your power. Soon my own website will be up and I can help more goldfish lover there too. I thought that I can provide some sort of synergy but I guess that I will refrain from that. I hope that showing pictures are ok with you.

You have to do what you have to do Brother. I will do what I have to do. I will continue to help people in trouble in this forum. There seem to be not enough experts around. I will not bother you for much longer, I promise. People will value experts opinion. I do not have to push it on any one.

I came in peace, and I will stay in peace.

It is okay to talk about bad deals that members has at LFS but is it not ok about talking good deals some place else.

I will stay out of every one's way here, unless that they ask for it. Iwill continue to post the pictures of the events in BKK at the Arofanatics.com. I hope that's it's ok to notify Members and friends here about the pictures that I post there.

I hope that it is also ok that I ask my friends in SG to post pictures of their fish if they are sick for me, so that I can render the best advise for them. Hope that this is ok. It is the quickest way that i can help with sick fish. Our clients are also members of your forum, I hope that you can help us with just that. Thanks.

Mr.Nantabhat Bhukkanasut
Senior Officer
The Department of Intellectual Property
The Ministry of Commerce
The Royal Thai Government

=== PM Dated 2004-04-29 12:07 pm

Dear Pat

No worries Mr.HB. You can do whatever is in your power. Soon my own website will be up and I can help more goldfish lover there too. I thought that I can provide some sort of synergy but I guess that I will refrain from that. I hope that showing pictures are ok with you.

Thank you. You may show picture but any implication of the fish is available for sale at your farm is not encouraged.

You have to do what you have to do Brother. I will do what I have to do. I will continue to help people in trouble in this forum. There seem to be not enough experts around. I will not bother you for much longer, I promise. People will value experts opinion. I do not have to push it on any one.

Thank you and I'm not the only one who appreciate it.

It is okay to talk about bad deals that members has at LFS but is it not ok about talking good deals some place else.

The perception of good or bad deals is subjective and I refer you to the RafflesGold Lobang thread where members actively source and post good bargains for fellow members. So your above statement is partly not true.

I will stay out of every one's way here, unless that they ask for it. Iwill continue to post the pictures of the events in BKK at the Arofanatics.com. I hope that's it's ok to notify Members and friends here about the pictures that I post there.

Again if there's reference in your posting here that the pics are fishes for sale in your farm it's not encouraged.

I hope that it is also ok that I ask my friends in SG to post pictures of their fish if they are sick for me, so that I can render the best advise for them. Hope that this is ok. It is the quickest way that i can help with sick fish. Our clients are also members of your forum, I hope that you can help us with just that. Thanks.

It really doesn't matter where our members bought their fish from, they can always posts pics to show sickness and seek help from anyone. That's part of what a forum is for.

Cheers
Seacucumber
byebye
caster
QUOTE(g-string @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 03:36 PM)
Oh Pat.....how i will miss you..
you are my candle in the wind...
you light up my ranchu's life....

take care.....

let me sing you a song:
"tell me how am i suppose to live without youuUUUUuuUuuu"
"how am i suppose to carry onnNNNnnnnn"
"how am i suppose to liveeeeEEeee without youuuuUUUuu"

biggrin.gif

wah... I didn't know you so sentimental one biggrin.gif
tanag
Personally I think HB has said everything that is to be said and as a moderator you have done your duty quite well HB. good_very.gif good_very.gif good_very.gif

I guess personally I have nothing to add peace.gif
Seacucumber
QUOTE(ahin_sg @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 04:04 PM)
Personally I think HB has said everything that is to be said and as a moderator you have done your duty quite well HB.  good_very.gif  good_very.gif  good_very.gif

I guess personally I have nothing to add peace.gif

for your info, he is the founder......hahahaha
Absolute Ranchu
Sawasdee to my friends and all the Friendly people of Singapore (Ok. with this)
wink.gif
Let's talk fish. Who cares who can found what, where and how much? Cyberspace is still free, last I check. Can't charge rent yet.

I found myself a hugh sideview. Brother G-String and Brother Caster, may be you can give me a comment and see if I did a good job. It is a 20cms fish. You have seen it before but I have never shown it sideview. I put her in a tank today and took a bunch of pictures. I think that i can enter this fish in a sideview competition in BKK. What does member thinks.?

Giant Sideview that's mine, not for sale, ok. I put the picture in the RG folder in my gallery. Please remember to look in the RG folder next to my ryukin and orlandas. Hope you enjoy them. Brother g-string you can PM your comment so I do no have to take up the space here. Cheers.

Sawasdee krap.
Amos
[content deleted]

Please refrain from making personal attack.
Seacucumber
wow.....powerful words.... unsure.gif
caster
QUOTE(Absolute Ranchu @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 06:26 PM)
Sawasdee to my friends and all the Friendly people of Singapore (Ok. with this)
wink.gif
Let's talk fish. Who cares who can found what, where and how much? Cyberspace is still free, last I check.  Can't charge rent yet.

I found myself a hugh sideview. Brother G-String and Brother Caster, may be you can give me a comment and see if I did a good job.  It is a 20cms fish.  You have seen it before but I have never shown it sideview.  I put her in a tank today and took a bunch of pictures.  I think that i can enter this fish in a sideview competition in BKK. What does member thinks.?

Giant Sideview that's mine, not for sale, ok. I put the picture in the RG folder in my gallery.  Please remember to look in the RG folder next to my ryukin and orlandas.  Hope you enjoy them. Brother g-string you can PM your comment so I do no have to take up the space here.  Cheers.

Sawasdee krap.

I cannot find the fish leh !!!! where huh ??
Amos
Sorry Happybuddha. I was quite angry when I read the PM exchanges.
Seacucumber
come on....this was once a peaceful forum where HOBBYISTS exchange knowledge and comments.....

lets keep it that way guys!

cheers!
eddie
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 02:26 PM)
I reprint my PM exchanges to you here for I need to clarify and maintain my integrity as a fair person in charge of the board.  I'm sure you're okay with that.

I think readers can decide for themselves if I did asked you to leave, or have only asked you to abide by the board's rule that  commercial trading is prohibited, directly or indirectly.

= PM dated 2004-04-29 11:23 am

Dear Pat

Please understand this is by and large a hobbyist’s board. I won’t allow commercial trading and advertisement because I don’t get any financial returns.

I understand from my moderators that they have reminded you to refrain from writing about your company. I guess they didn’t make it clear you should refrain from doing so both directly and indirectly. Inviting private exchanges via PM or Emails or discuss sales and purchases is commercial trading.

I applaud your effort to provide local Ranchu keepers a new avenue to own good Thai Ranchus, but regretfully I ask you to do it somewhere else.

In the meantime I will go through all your postings and edit or delete any I find bordering on advertisement for reason I mentioned above, and to prevent other farms, local and overseas, from getting the idea the behavior is tolerated, and to appeased other commercial entities who have complaint to me that they have been abiding to the rules yet I’m seemingly allowing you to break it.

I hope you understand.

Also, regretfully English is not my first language but could I ask you to added a "fellow" in your opening lines:

Instead of

Dear Members and Friend from RG

Write as

Dear Fellow Members and Friend from RG

The reason for this request is it otherwise sounds like your are speaking on behalf of RafflesGold. Thanks.

Cheers

=== PM dated 2004-04-29 11:47 am

Mr.Nantabhat Bhukkanasut
Senior Officer
The Department of Intellectual Property
The Ministry of Commerce
The Royal Thai Government

=== PM Dated 2004-04-29 12:07 pm

Dear Pat

Thank you. You may show picture but any implication of the fish is available for sale at your farm is not encouraged.

Thank you and I'm not the only one who appreciate it.

The perception of good or bad deals is subjective and I refer you to the RafflesGold Lobang thread where members actively source and post good bargains for fellow members. So your above statement is partly not true.

Again if there's reference in your posting here that the pics are fishes for sale in your farm it's not encouraged.

It really doesn't matter where our members bought their fish from, they can always posts pics to show sickness and seek help from anyone. That's part of what a forum is for.

Cheers

Dear HB and Pat,

Hb: after I read all the posting between you and pat. It seems like your approach is little rude and petty. No doubt you are the founder of this website, gathering all goldfih lovers and you have the rights setting rules saying that this is not for commercial trading of fishes. Your rules i can see is "good deeds", which you want to cultivate people to be fish lovers insteads fetching high prices in trading. Anyway you are pretty succesful in this websites. Being polite to every visitors or "fellow members" is thing that you need kept in mind. Is there any rules "How to greet visitors or members" in here. if yes please let me know.

Pat: I believe that HB had no bad intention in this, since you know how to respect his decisions and also believe that HB always feel free welcoming you to share the experience that you had.

One last thing that i always believe that is sharing bring us to success.

Note: HB and other moderators hope you won't felt offended.
Allan
QUOTE(eddie @ Wed 05 May 2004 07:54 PM)
Dear HB and Pat,

Hb: after I read all the posting between you and pat. It seems like your approach is little rude and petty. No doubt you are the founder of this website, gathering all goldfih lovers and you have the rights setting rules saying that this is not for commercial trading of fishes. Your rules i can see is "good deeds", which you want to cultivate people to be fish lovers insteads fetching high prices in trading. Anyway you are pretty succesful in this websites. Being polite to every visitors or "fellow members" is thing that you need kept in mind. Is there any rules "How to greet visitors or members" in here. if yes please let me know. 

Pat: I believe that HB had no bad intention in this, since you know how to respect his decisions and also believe that HB always feel free welcoming you to share the experience that you had.

One last thing that i always believe that is sharing bring us to success.

Being stern and direct is not rude or petty, especially when the offending member was given prior warnings by moderators including myself to stop advertising.

Our record showed you last login on Tuesday 14 Apr 2004. You DIDN'T even read what were posted on the board as they were posted and subsequently deleted during your absence. How can you conclude your findings about our dear HappyBuddha from reading the PM exchanges only? Did you know the extend of commercial activities that were going on? Did you have the full picture??
desireless
Dear HB and Pat,

Hb: after I read all the posting between you and pat. It seems like your approach is little rude and petty.

Rather than getting offended, I believe most of us are CONFUSED by the words that you used. Rude and Petty? How did these 2 words come along?

When a waiter carries his duty to stop you from smoking in a Non-smoking restaurant, do you call the waiter rude and petty? Rude that he stopped you while you're enjoying the cigarette? Petty for strictly practising the rule, and that he should have graciously allow you to finish just one stick?

Rules and guildelines are meant to be observed. If they can be bent, then they are not called "rules" anymore. This incident is just one example which shows that the moderators and founder here are doing their job, unlike "some other forums" where the moderators simply don't care.

- The words bro HB used in his PM (for all to see), are to me very COURTEOUS, not RUDE.

- The allowance that bro HB gave to an user who has blatantly flouted guidelines AFTER SO MANY WARNINGS, show that he is GRACIOUS, not PETTY.

So I really cannot understand how you can throw these 2 words at bro HB. Please explain to us which acts of his to you are considered "rude" and which are considered "petty".

I would like to know, seriously. So pls entertain.
Amos
Being polite to every visitors or "fellow members" is thing that you need kept in mind. Is there any rules "How to greet visitors or members" in here. if yes please let me know.

Myself have written to HB (while he was away but I wasn't aware) asking him if Pat is a shareowner or part owner of the board. I asked because I was very confused by his choice of word that made him sounds like he is a boss of the board. I gathered however, from other posts this may not necessary the case but the way he twisted his advertisements it sounds like they have RafflesGold's endorsement! I was literally taken for a ride by Pat with his superficial marketing tactics!
square_guy
QUOTE(Amos @ Thu 06 May 2004 07:50 AM)
Myself have written to HB (while he was away but I wasn't aware) asking him if Pat is a shareowner or part owner of the board.  I asked because I was very confused by his choice of word that made him sounds like he is a boss of the board.  I gathered however, from other posts this may not necessary the case but the way he twisted his advertisements it sounds like they have RafflesGold's endorsement!  I was literally taken for a ride by Pat with his superficial marketing tactics!

HOLY SH*T!!!! I didn't know he is doing that! mad.gif

Maybe now people can see why HB has taken a tough stand on the issue. On most of the aquatic board I have been to, like SgReefClub.sg, Arowanaclub, or maybe even Arofanatics, there is a very DISTINCT line between commercial entities and hobbyists.

good work HB good_very.gif

btw, Absolute Ranchu is still using the initial "RG" to name one of his gallery folders in Arofanatics. I wonder what that means hor? rolleyes.gif
jhansolo
My neutral stand ... Pat is very passion about his fish and also his business, he might have gone over overboard / over zealous... HB and moderating teams are doing their job... just (I think) that some words in the exchange is a little hard, but definitely direct on the issue.

Imagine if every commercial entity starts pitching here, newbie like me will be confused to hell.

One thing I definitely don't appreciate from Pat is his statement of his credential as a government officer mad.gif ... it doesn't prove anything as we are dealing with fish here.

I do appreciate Pat insights in the Thai method in handling crisis.

peace.gif
mountain
i thought he got or is going to get his own website? Isn't it up yet since he mentioned it so long ago worried.gif . Should be fairly cheap and easy to set up since he got enough resources. He can conduct business at his own page and nobody will bothered him at all.
HappyBuddha

Eddie, I'm not offended when anyone speaks their mind about an issue but a little concern on your choice of words, rude and petty. Pehaps you want to elaborate why you felt so about me after you have read the PM exchanges again, and what other members have brought up to you. A public forum is for everyone to participate in constructive discussion and one should always substantiate their writings with facts especially when you are writing about an individual and not the actual issue.
square_guy
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu 06 May 2004 11:44 PM)
i thought he got or is going to get his own website? Isn't it up yet since he mentioned it so long ago  worried.gif . Should be fairly cheap and easy to set up since he got enough resources. He can conduct business at his own page and nobody will bothered him at all.

a website just for himself is pretty useless without hits and customers. it is here on hobbyists forums and website whereby his potential customers can be found.
eddie
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Fri 07 May 2004 08:38 AM)
Eddie, I'm not offended when anyone speaks their mind about an issue but a little concern on your choice of words, rude and petty.  Pehaps you want to elaborate why you felt so about me after you have read the PM exchanges again, and what other members have brought up to you.  A public forum is for everyone to participate in constructive discussion and one should always substantiate their writings with facts especially when you are writing about an individual and not the actual issue.

HB: I maybe not be in the loop of what had happened between you and pat. As a member or a guest whom visited this website would like to see or have friendly method of handling issues. I may used the wrong wording such as rude or petty (should used the word friendly), you have your standing point. Maybe other moderator here or members here are not happy with what I've written and they sounds too personal towards this. All of us are fishlovers not to create hatred among us. I believe that I've given a fair comment on both of you. I apologised if I have offended you. Same goes to you Pat.

Why moderators would like to check on when I last logged in. Does that bother the moderators or not welcoming a guest or member whom logged in not that often. this shows that this moderator has gone overboard. He should tell me that I might not aware of what happened recently. does that sounds better.

Desireless: please consider what I've said, is the "approach". please do not pick few lines to hit on comments.

I always respect other people webistes, rules and opinion. guys if i've offended anyone here please accept my apology.
square_guy
That is the problem with participating in an internet forum; you never know the face behind the nickname. Postings by any nick will have weight only after either we know the face, or we get to know more of the person through more postings and online participation.

Eddie, don't let this put a damper on you. Hang around more, posts more, and you'll know how this forum works smile.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(eddie @ Sat 08 May 2004 10:02 AM)
HB: I maybe not be in the loop of what had happened between you and pat. As a member or a guest whom visited this website would like to see or have friendly method of handling issues. I may used the wrong wording such as rude or petty (should used the word friendly), you have your standing point. Maybe other moderator here or members here are not happy with what I've written and they sounds too personal towards this. All of us are fishlovers not to create hatred among us. I believe that I've given a fair comment on both of you. I apologised if I have offended you. Same goes to you Pat. 

Why moderators would like to check on when I last logged in. Does that bother the moderators or not welcoming a guest or member whom logged in not that often. this shows that this moderator has gone overboard. He should tell me that I might not aware of what happened recently. does that sounds better.

Desireless: please consider what I've said, is the "approach". please do not pick few lines to hit on comments.

I always respect other people webistes, rules and opinion. guys if i've offended anyone here please accept my apology.

Dont worry eddie. I don't think anyone hates you. They were pointing out facts about the issue here that you're not aware of. The moderator was telling you that you weren't around when things were happening, so your comment about how I handled the situation is unfair. He supported his claim by looking at the board's log that showed facts about your absence. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

I hope most of the user here don't find me "unfriendly" in welcoming guests. But, like I said and you didn't see it with your own eyes, I have to be stern (unfriendly) when someone breaks the house rules more so when the person was already warned privately. Just because a member is a guest does not mean I have to allow them to run over my head!. If your definition of being friendly means closing one eye, please tell the relevant authority to take down and abolish all laws concerning... say.... throwng rubbish on the ground as that's really NOT friendly to our fellow citizen or travellers from other countries.
eddie
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Sat 08 May 2004 11:05 AM)
Dont worry eddie.  I don't think anyone hates you.  They were pointing out facts about the issue here that you're not aware of.  The moderator was telling you that you weren't around when things were happening, so your comment about how I handled the situation is unfair.  He supported his claim  by looking at the board's log that showed facts about your absence.  I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

I hope most of the user here don't find me "unfriendly" in welcoming guests.  But, like I said and you didn't see it with your own eyes, I have to be stern (unfriendly) when someone breaks the house rules more so when the person was already warned privately.  Just because a member is a guest does not mean I have to allow them to run over my head!.  If your definition of being friendly means closing one eye, please tell the relevant authority to take down and abolish all laws concerning... say.... throwng rubbish on the ground as that's really NOT friendly to our fellow citizen or travellers from other countries.

HB: I agree most of the approach you have are friendly. breaking the house rules it's a definite wrong act. You have my support on that good_very.gif good.gif . I hope you have some leniency on whatever you handle. Is it all criminals or offenders must be behind bars and be whipped by cane. Lets' stop sparring with words here.

anyway do you have any meeting points for gathering.
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(eddie @ Sat 08 May 2004 11:18 AM)
HB: I agree most of the approach you have are friendly. breaking the house rules it's a definite wrong act. You have my support on that good_very.gif  good.gif . I hope you have some leniency on whatever you handle. Is it all criminals or offenders must be behind bars and be whipped by cane. Lets' stop sparring with words here.   

anyway do you have any meeting points for gathering.

You are a very funny man, eddie.

First without knowing the whole issue, you bluntly called me rude and petty. Users here read your comments took it upon themselves to highlight to you your wordings are unfair and is of no basis.

Next you said I'm not friendly to guests of the board. I guess by now you have a better understanding being friendly doesn't mean allowing guests to run amoke among a group of well behaved users.

Now you're implying something else! You are saying I'm punishing the offender in some ways that resembles putting him in jail like he committed a criminal offense? When did I do that?? All I did was wrote a PM to him to tell him to please abide by the board's rules, and a reply subsequently when he seeks clarifications on the 1st PM. That was all I did! Unfortunately the user subsequently decided to voice out publcly that I asked him to leave the board! I ask for proof from him that I did that. He can't. But I can -- he leaves me no choice to show my copies of the private exchanges with him for all to decide whether the user was putting words in my mouth!

You are probably reading elsewhere and building up a sci-fi action series in your mind for your own entertainment on perhaps some other issues that the user may have directed elsewhere, a series of which I'm not even one of the cast member, and blaming ME for the lousy review you rated yourself?

All I did was sent Pat a PM (and subsequently a clarification reply).

You know now I'm not rude, petty and unfriendly. Could I ask you to stop wasting my time clarifying myself to you when you should understand and have a clear picture of an issue whenever you write publicly, please?

Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.