Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi From Yishun
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
jenson
Hi guys,

Just registered today, I actually restarted the fishkeeping due to my 2-year-old son tremendous love for fishes, so my wife and I decided to keep goldfishes, so bought a Classica Paradom Aquarium 30L tank home, but at first we didnt care much about the tank setup and water control and etc, bought a S$1 feeder fish to please our son, and later on, together with the tank, we bought 3 oranda and 2 cories back so i think it's overcrowded, and the water turn cloudy just overnight and continue to be cloudy, and fish was dying one after another, in the end we visited another LFS, and bought back a lionhead, which we think it's quite ex and not of high quality, colour faded.

Then we visited Qian Hu, and bought back 4 Orandas and 1 Ryukin to keep with the Lionhead. I brought home 1 Hydra 20 hope to improve the tank enviroment, and we take out all the feeder goldfish and cories from the 30L tank and put into a cheap S$5.50 plastic tank, and the tank looks well maintained so far.

Hope to learn how to keep goldfish well and continue to keep other fishes too, I learnt that a lot of goldfish lovers keep Ranchu.

My wife is more interested in getting one more tank just for Flower Horn if the current tank of GFs are healthy and well maintained.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jenson
CP
Hi,

Pretty dead forum. biggrin.gif

Feel free to browse thru the archives. yes.gif
jenson
QUOTE(CP @ Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:24 pm) *

Hi,

Pretty dead forum. biggrin.gif

Feel free to browse thru the archives. yes.gif

Thanks CP.

Thinks better stick back to AroFanatics? :-p
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.