Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ryukins...pretty And Good
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
ranchuking
Bought these Ryukins all for $10. happydance.gif

Very lucky as I was the first person to spot them. shiok.gif

However decided to give to my friend as my son said they are ulgy compared to ranchu. shiok.gif hmm.gif

If only they are Tosakins.. good.gif

Thank you for viewing

IPB Image

IPB Image
ranchuking
Another one!!!! shiok.gif

IPB Image
CyberET
har? its not tosakins le, y topview photos?
RBT
Hi bro,very nice from where did you get them?
ranchuking
Hi Cyber, you are right, but their top view look better than many tosakin at this stage. Only one is good from side view. For $10, buy and give away also shiok.

Bro RBT, I bought them from C328, the lady boss shop. One piece $2/00. Now only balance all red ones.

Rgds,
HappyBuddha
Ryukin, just like Oranda, are usually appreciated from the side.

But there are people who likes them from the top. Below is a link to a site showing top-view Oranda.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/NatureLand-Sky/...sakushutua.html

There's another site with topview ryukin (not tosakin), but I can't find my bookmark to the site.

Unfortunately both sites are in Japanese and I have absolutely no idea how they appreciate Ryukin and Oranda from topview. mad.gif

But I guess it's okay to go against the norm. biggrin.gif
CyberET
their body shape would be better than tosakin.. both breeds r bred for different emphasis, and for tosakin its on the tail, and i don't think its possible to get a decent tosakin at $2
Allan
QUOTE(CyberET @ Sat 29 May 2004 12:01 PM)
...i don't think its possible to get a decent tosakin at $2

... nor Ryukin.

Geesh, or any other kinds of goldfish for that matter!
Seacucumber
all for $10?? tats cheap.....
i guess for such price, the fish will definately look better from the top.....
enjoy.....
why dun you take photos of them swimming in a white enamel basin....??
must be an awesome sight.....
t88
QUOTE(ranchuking @ Sat 29 May 2004 06:25 AM)
Hi Cyber, you are right, but their top view look better than many tosakin at this stage. Only one is good from side view. For $10, buy and give away also shiok.

Bro RBT, I bought them from C328, the lady boss shop. One piece $2/00. Now only balance all red ones.

Rgds,

Bro, can give me or not? tongue.gif
ranchuking
Sorry T88, Ihad given them to my friend as National Day Presents.

They represent : Justice, Equality, Happiness, Prosperity and Progress for his self run Company.

If I do come across new shipments, I will buy them and anybody is welcome to have them as gifts.

I was at the shop on Thursday at about 3.30pm. Hope it is useful.

Rgds,
RBT
QUOTE(ranchuking @ Sat 29 May 2004 06:25 AM)

Rgds,

sorry bro just saw your responds thanks for the info. peace.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.