Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early Morning Bird Dropped By
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
mountain
IPB Image

IPB Image

lucky cannot find my fish .. happydance1.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Sat 12 Jun 2004 12:42 PM)
User Posted Image

User Posted Image

lucky cannot find my fish ..  happydance1.gif

Is there a bird nest or their hangout just outside your windows (XP suxs!)?

The bird may not have came inside your house and landed on top of your lamp; the lose feather may have glided in like that piece we saw in Forrest Gump. Sometimes they fall into the tub on my desk and I find it terribly annoying. I wish there's a way to chase them pigeons away.
mountain
catch them , roast them ... tongue.gif

nah.. nothing for concern .. i just post this on a sleezy saturday for fun .. caz everyone is at the betting station!!
Seacucumber
was someone so kind to have used a feather duster to clean your lamp?? hehehe
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Sat, 12 Jun 2004 1:40 pm)
catch them , roast them ...  tongue.gif

nah.. nothing for concern .. i just post this on a sleezy saturday for fun .. caz everyone is at the betting station!!

Way back in June.... your fishes are already showing you signs they attract birds. biggrin.gif

Sorry to bring up this old thread; curious what it's about when I saw google indexing it.
mountain
longpia.gif atos.gif ta ma de ... not only tat .. i actually forgotten to take photo when a bloody big roach landed itself in the water .. the roach is even bigger then the baby pearlscale i kept in the tub this week .. knn..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.