Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Pc Software To Use?
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
HappyBuddha
Lately a few bros ask me how to reduce the dimension (and hence the filesize) of their JPG photos so that the photos are small enough to upload to the board as pic attachments.

The problem is I don't know what PC software to recommend as I'm a Mac user! mad.gif

Someone pointed out "Paint" ... rofl2.gif

Please tell me which PC software you are using to manipulate JPG file. It should ideally be a free or shareware.

Gum xia.

Paint... paint my karchng; why is Microsoft still distributing this primitive crap? hmm.gif
CyberET
Microsoft Office XP comes with "Microsoft Photo Editor"
mountain
hmm .. Usually, the digital camara they bought will come with a basic graphics editor for them to preview, rotate and resize etc.
HappyBuddha
hmm... was recommended this freeware; tried it... loved it. I think it good for bros who don't even know that their DC's software allows them to manipulate the JPG file.

I'll attempt to write a how-to...
LASERGUY
I am using Paint-Shop Pro...
mountain
oh yah .. i think u can try this software to join a few short movie clips together .. could be useful to post various shortclips of your fish movie

s/w name : TMPGEnc
LASERGUY
Whao, thanks man Happybuddha. The software's great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.