Group: Member
Topics Started: 6
Last seen online:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:26 pm
User's local time:
Sat, 11 May 2024 11:20 pm
Green Water: Yes

Dear Members,

I have been informed that I will not be able to talk about my farm at all, but that's ok. I will only talk about ranchu competition and showing your nice pictures. And see if they can stop me from showing pictures. Actually HB asked me to leave. I dont know if it means from being a member too, or not.

You can continue to see nice ranchu pictures , as I will show more and more in the gallery. I will also continue to help members with their woes against the diseases of your goldfish.

I am a fish lover too. I have lots of fish that I bought from Japan that I can take pictures of. I have to also thank all members that have helped me with the sideview standards that you like so much in SG. I will continue to try to improve my own sideview standards so may be one day I will be able to participate in sideview competition here and in SG.

I hope that it is ok to talk about competition, here, right. I am sure they will let me know if there are more things that Icannot talk about. I hope that all you enthusiasts will continue to post beautiful sideview ranchus that you find in SG for us here in Thailand to see.

There are very nice sideview fish left in Thailand for most of the good ones are sent to SG. I tried to look arond but they are harder to find than nice topviews. I will continue to try to search for some though.

I am going to visit a ranchu farm in Ratchaburi province this weekend. I hear they they have almost 200 acres of space, wow, huge. I will sure to take pictures and post them in AF.

ps. When you guys go to view pictures in my gallery, please excused the information that I have on the pictures ok. I will organize a special folder for friends from the RG to view my fish. (There will be no prices or commercial infomation or anything. Best I can do) I will post my various types of goldfish pictures that I keep at home for every one to see. I encourge Members to just look at the fish to appreciate their beauty only and please disregard any other information. You can learn a lot from looking at nice fish. It is good to know where you would like to be in the wide world of ranchus. When you have look at enough good fish, then you own eyes will improve. When you see ugly fish later, you can say it with confidence that "damn, that's ugly." Finally, please stay away from the rest of the folders please, thank you.

Sawasdee krap

This post has been edited by Absolute Ranchu: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:23 pm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
HappyBuddha
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:18 pm
Post #2

Founder
Group Icon

Member No.: 2
Group: Super Admin
Topics Started: 330
Last seen online:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 1:46 pm
User's local time:

QUOTE(Absolute Ranchu @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 11:34 AM)
Dear Members,

I have been informed that I will not be able to talk about my farm at all, but that's ok.  I will only talk about ranchu competition and showing your nice pictures.  And see if they can stop me from showing pictures. Actually HB asked me to leave. I dont know if it means from being a member too, or not.

You can continue to see nice ranchu pictures , as I will show more and more in the gallery.  I will also continue to help members with their woes against the diseases of your goldfish. 

I am a fish lover too.  I have lots of fish that I bought from Japan that I can take pictures of.  I have to also thank all members that have helped me with the sideview standards that you like so much in SG.  I will continue to try to improve my own sideview standards so may be one day I will be able to participate in sideview competition here and in SG.

I hope that it is ok to talk about competition, here, right.  I am sure they will let me know if there are more things that Icannot talk about.  I hope that all you enthusiasts will continue to post beautiful sideview ranchus that you find in SG for us here in Thailand to see. 

There are very nice sideview fish left in Thailand for most of the good ones are sent to SG.  I tried to look arond but they are harder to find than nice topviews.  I will continue to try to search for some though.

I am going to visit a ranchu farm in Ratchaburi province this weekend.  I hear they they have almost 200 acres of space, wow, huge.  I will sure to take pictures and post them in AF.

Dear Pat

I did not ask you to leave.

I wrote you a PM to outlined what are the acceptable behavior in regards to posting with a commercial intent.

May I request that you reprint my said PM to you for all to read so that they can decide if I did ask you to leave or otherwise.

Regards
+Quote Post
Absolute Ranchu
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 1:09 pm
Post #3

Silver
Group Icon

Member No.: 169
Last seen online:
User's local time:

I am sorry but I already deleted the PM. He said that the other Members/dealers in the forum are upset that I am inadvertantly doing my advertisement here indirectly. (And take my kind of behavior else where.) Which is true. By showing better fish is a direct attact. I can't help it if people like to buy nice fish when they see them. I am very proud of my fish, and I like to talk about them and that can be mistaken for pitch. Brother HB also instructed me how I should say hello to members here at the RG. I don't remember exactly what he wrote it's like "instead of say Greeting Members and Goldfish Lovers of RG, I should say .....I don't remember here. I am sorry I don't remember how I say hello every time I posted a thread. Please forgive me, not used to being censured.

I am passionate about my fish more than my actual profession, even. I have said already earlier that I will talk fish only from now. You wanna talk other things, please PM me. Think that's it. If I missed something please let me know. One may start to think that I am pitching again.

I am in the process of uploading some nice pictures of topview Orlanda, yes topview orlanda that I got(my own fish not for sale) from Japan. I will also included other interesting fish including ryukins all from Japan. These buggers are hugh. I have had them for almost 4 years. Some of them are longer than one foot. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

peace.gif

This post has been edited by Absolute Ranchu: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 1:29 pm
+Quote Post
HappyBuddha
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 2:26 pm
Post #4

Founder
Group Icon

Member No.: 2
Group: Super Admin
Topics Started: 330
Last seen online:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 1:46 pm
User's local time:

I reprint my PM exchanges to you here for I need to clarify and maintain my integrity as a fair person in charge of the board. I'm sure you're okay with that.

I think readers can decide for themselves if I did asked you to leave, or have only asked you to abide by the board's rule that commercial trading is prohibited, directly or indirectly.

= PM dated 2004-04-29 11:23 am

Dear Pat

Please understand this is by and large a hobbyist’s board. I won’t allow commercial trading and advertisement because I don’t get any financial returns.

I understand from my moderators that they have reminded you to refrain from writing about your company. I guess they didn’t make it clear you should refrain from doing so both directly and indirectly. Inviting private exchanges via PM or Emails or discuss sales and purchases is commercial trading.

I applaud your effort to provide local Ranchu keepers a new avenue to own good Thai Ranchus, but regretfully I ask you to do it somewhere else.

In the meantime I will go through all your postings and edit or delete any I find bordering on advertisement for reason I mentioned above, and to prevent other farms, local and overseas, from getting the idea the behavior is tolerated, and to appeased other commercial entities who have complaint to me that they have been abiding to the rules yet I’m seemingly allowing you to break it.

I hope you understand.

Also, regretfully English is not my first language but could I ask you to added a "fellow" in your opening lines:

Instead of

Dear Members and Friend from RG

Write as

Dear Fellow Members and Friend from RG

The reason for this request is it otherwise sounds like your are speaking on behalf of RafflesGold. Thanks.

Cheers

=== PM dated 2004-04-29 11:47 am

No worries Mr.HB. You can do whatever is in your power. Soon my own website will be up and I can help more goldfish lover there too. I thought that I can provide some sort of synergy but I guess that I will refrain from that. I hope that showing pictures are ok with you.

You have to do what you have to do Brother. I will do what I have to do. I will continue to help people in trouble in this forum. There seem to be not enough experts around. I will not bother you for much longer, I promise. People will value experts opinion. I do not have to push it on any one.

I came in peace, and I will stay in peace.

It is okay to talk about bad deals that members has at LFS but is it not ok about talking good deals some place else.

I will stay out of every one's way here, unless that they ask for it. Iwill continue to post the pictures of the events in BKK at the Arofanatics.com. I hope that's it's ok to notify Members and friends here about the pictures that I post there.

I hope that it is also ok that I ask my friends in SG to post pictures of their fish if they are sick for me, so that I can render the best advise for them. Hope that this is ok. It is the quickest way that i can help with sick fish. Our clients are also members of your forum, I hope that you can help us with just that. Thanks.

Mr.Nantabhat Bhukkanasut
Senior Officer
The Department of Intellectual Property
The Ministry of Commerce
The Royal Thai Government

=== PM Dated 2004-04-29 12:07 pm

Dear Pat

No worries Mr.HB. You can do whatever is in your power. Soon my own website will be up and I can help more goldfish lover there too. I thought that I can provide some sort of synergy but I guess that I will refrain from that. I hope that showing pictures are ok with you.

Thank you. You may show picture but any implication of the fish is available for sale at your farm is not encouraged.

You have to do what you have to do Brother. I will do what I have to do. I will continue to help people in trouble in this forum. There seem to be not enough experts around. I will not bother you for much longer, I promise. People will value experts opinion. I do not have to push it on any one.

Thank you and I'm not the only one who appreciate it.

It is okay to talk about bad deals that members has at LFS but is it not ok about talking good deals some place else.

The perception of good or bad deals is subjective and I refer you to the RafflesGold Lobang thread where members actively source and post good bargains for fellow members. So your above statement is partly not true.

I will stay out of every one's way here, unless that they ask for it. Iwill continue to post the pictures of the events in BKK at the Arofanatics.com. I hope that's it's ok to notify Members and friends here about the pictures that I post there.

Again if there's reference in your posting here that the pics are fishes for sale in your farm it's not encouraged.

I hope that it is also ok that I ask my friends in SG to post pictures of their fish if they are sick for me, so that I can render the best advise for them. Hope that this is ok. It is the quickest way that i can help with sick fish. Our clients are also members of your forum, I hope that you can help us with just that. Thanks.

It really doesn't matter where our members bought their fish from, they can always posts pics to show sickness and seek help from anyone. That's part of what a forum is for.

Cheers
+Quote Post
Seacucumber
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 3:36 pm
Post #5

Li Eh Piao Cheng Jin Pian Tai
Group Icon

Member No.: 10
Group: Associate
Topics Started: 65
Last seen online:
Sun, 28 May 2017 1:52 am
User's local time:

byebye

This post has been edited by g-string: Sat, 08 May 2004 12:06 am
+Quote Post
caster
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 3:43 pm
Post #6

Silver
Group Icon

Member No.: 43
Topics Started: 22
Last seen online:
Mon, 09 May 2005 2:25 pm
User's local time:

QUOTE(g-string @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 03:36 PM)
Oh Pat.....how i will miss you..
you are my candle in the wind...
you light up my ranchu's life....

take care.....

let me sing you a song:
"tell me how am i suppose to live without youuUUUUuuUuuu"
"how am i suppose to carry onnNNNnnnnn"
"how am i suppose to liveeeeEEeee without youuuuUUUuu"

biggrin.gif

wah... I didn't know you so sentimental one biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
tanag
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 4:04 pm
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 240
Topics Started: 2
Last seen online:
Tue, 07 Apr 2009 7:40 pm
User's local time:
Green Water: No

Personally I think HB has said everything that is to be said and as a moderator you have done your duty quite well HB. good_very.gif good_very.gif good_very.gif

I guess personally I have nothing to add peace.gif
+Quote Post
Seacucumber
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 5:49 pm
Post #8

Group Icon

Last seen online:
User's local time:

QUOTE(ahin_sg @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 04:04 PM)
Personally I think HB has said everything that is to be said and as a moderator you have done your duty quite well HB.  good_very.gif  good_very.gif  good_very.gif

I guess personally I have nothing to add peace.gif

for your info, he is the founder......hahahaha
+Quote Post
Absolute Ranchu
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 6:26 pm
Post #9

Silver
Group Icon

Member No.: 169
Last seen online:
User's local time:

Sawasdee to my friends and all the Friendly people of Singapore (Ok. with this)
wink.gif
Let's talk fish. Who cares who can found what, where and how much? Cyberspace is still free, last I check. Can't charge rent yet.

I found myself a hugh sideview. Brother G-String and Brother Caster, may be you can give me a comment and see if I did a good job. It is a 20cms fish. You have seen it before but I have never shown it sideview. I put her in a tank today and took a bunch of pictures. I think that i can enter this fish in a sideview competition in BKK. What does member thinks.?

Giant Sideview that's mine, not for sale, ok. I put the picture in the RG folder in my gallery. Please remember to look in the RG folder next to my ryukin and orlandas. Hope you enjoy them. Brother g-string you can PM your comment so I do no have to take up the space here. Cheers.

Sawasdee krap.
+Quote Post
Amos
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 6:43 pm
Post #10

Ordinary
Group Icon

Member No.: 227
Last seen online:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 1:42 pm
User's local time:

[content deleted]

Please refrain from making personal attack.

This post has been edited by HappyBuddha: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 8:44 pm
+Quote Post
Seacucumber
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 6:47 pm
Post #11

Group Icon

Last seen online:
User's local time:

wow.....powerful words.... unsure.gif
+Quote Post
caster
post Thu, 29 Apr 2004 6:52 pm
Post #12

Silver
Group Icon

Member No.: 43
Topics Started: 22
Last seen online:
Mon, 09 May 2005 2:25 pm
User's local time:

QUOTE(Absolute Ranchu @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 06:26 PM)
Sawasdee to my friends and all the Friendly people of Singapore (Ok. with this)
wink.gif
Let's talk fish. Who cares who can found what, where and how much? Cyberspace is still free, last I check.  Can't charge rent yet.

I found myself a hugh sideview. Brother G-String and Brother Caster, may be you can give me a comment and see if I did a good job.  It is a 20cms fish.  You have seen it before but I have never shown it sideview.  I put her in a tank today and took a bunch of pictures.  I think that i can enter this fish in a sideview competition in BKK. What does member thinks.?

Giant Sideview that's mine, not for sale, ok. I put the picture in the RG folder in my gallery.  Please remember to look in the RG folder next to my ryukin and orlandas.  Hope you enjoy them. Brother g-string you can PM your comment so I do no have to take up the space here.  Cheers.

Sawasdee krap.

I cannot find the fish leh !!!! where huh ??
+Quote Post
Amos
post Fri, 30 Apr 2004 6:28 pm
Post #13

Ordinary
Group Icon

Member No.: 227
Last seen online:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 1:42 pm
User's local time:

Sorry Happybuddha. I was quite angry when I read the PM exchanges.
+Quote Post
Seacucumber
post Fri, 30 Apr 2004 6:52 pm
Post #14

Group Icon

Last seen online:
User's local time:

come on....this was once a peaceful forum where HOBBYISTS exchange knowledge and comments.....

lets keep it that way guys!

cheers!
+Quote Post
eddie
post Wed, 05 May 2004 7:54 pm
Post #15

Ordinary
Group Icon

Member No.: 115
Topics Started: 3
Last seen online:
Sat, 01 Jan 2005 9:11 pm
User's local time:
Green Water: Not Telling

QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Thu 29 Apr 2004 02:26 PM)
I reprint my PM exchanges to you here for I need to clarify and maintain my integrity as a fair person in charge of the board.  I'm sure you're okay with that.

I think readers can decide for themselves if I did asked you to leave, or have only asked you to abide by the board's rule that  commercial trading is prohibited, directly or indirectly.

= PM dated 2004-04-29 11:23 am

Dear Pat

Please understand this is by and large a hobbyist’s board. I won’t allow commercial trading and advertisement because I don’t get any financial returns.

I understand from my moderators that they have reminded you to refrain from writing about your company. I guess they didn’t make it clear you should refrain from doing so both directly and indirectly. Inviting private exchanges via PM or Emails or discuss sales and purchases is commercial trading.

I applaud your effort to provide local Ranchu keepers a new avenue to own good Thai Ranchus, but regretfully I ask you to do it somewhere else.

In the meantime I will go through all your postings and edit or delete any I find bordering on advertisement for reason I mentioned above, and to prevent other farms, local and overseas, from getting the idea the behavior is tolerated, and to appeased other commercial entities who have complaint to me that they have been abiding to the rules yet I’m seemingly allowing you to break it.

I hope you understand.

Also, regretfully English is not my first language but could I ask you to added a "fellow" in your opening lines:

Instead of

Dear Members and Friend from RG

Write as

Dear Fellow Members and Friend from RG

The reason for this request is it otherwise sounds like your are speaking on behalf of RafflesGold. Thanks.

Cheers

=== PM dated 2004-04-29 11:47 am

Mr.Nantabhat Bhukkanasut
Senior Officer
The Department of Intellectual Property
The Ministry of Commerce
The Royal Thai Government

=== PM Dated 2004-04-29 12:07 pm

Dear Pat

Thank you. You may show picture but any implication of the fish is available for sale at your farm is not encouraged.

Thank you and I'm not the only one who appreciate it.

The perception of good or bad deals is subjective and I refer you to the RafflesGold Lobang thread where members actively source and post good bargains for fellow members. So your above statement is partly not true.

Again if there's reference in your posting here that the pics are fishes for sale in your farm it's not encouraged.

It really doesn't matter where our members bought their fish from, they can always posts pics to show sickness and seek help from anyone. That's part of what a forum is for.

Cheers

Dear HB and Pat,

Hb: after I read all the posting between you and pat. It seems like your approach is little rude and petty. No doubt you are the founder of this website, gathering all goldfih lovers and you have the rights setting rules saying that this is not for commercial trading of fishes. Your rules i can see is "good deeds", which you want to cultivate people to be fish lovers insteads fetching high prices in trading. Anyway you are pretty succesful in this websites. Being polite to every visitors or "fellow members" is thing that you need kept in mind. Is there any rules "How to greet visitors or members" in here. if yes please let me know.

Pat: I believe that HB had no bad intention in this, since you know how to respect his decisions and also believe that HB always feel free welcoming you to share the experience that you had.

One last thing that i always believe that is sharing bring us to success.

Note: HB and other moderators hope you won't felt offended.
+Quote Post

Posting Guidelines 2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11-May-24 11:20 pm
Logo
RSS

Site Map
RafflesGold - Web Space for Goldfish Lovers
Copyrighted © 2003-2006 RafflesGold.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
RafflesGold.com is a non-profit independent hobbyist supported forum based in Singapore
Donate to keep us operational
Link to Us
Contact Us